Heartstone Of Crystal

Începe de la început

Phasing back into my original form with my wings still out; from my land form. I end up shocking the other five trolls and Alonzo. They all end up staring for a bit, but Alonzo then shakes his head. He then goes on to tell me what has happened since the Harp incident. "Well since the harp incident Ocarina; we have gained colours as well as our ability to create music. Yet you lost your colours and your voice cause of it. However one of Popra's family members; Pitch wants all trolls to be a Pop troll. However we all have different tastes in the music that we like. But he doesn't see that; so he is using the harp to force us to become Pop trolls. Against what we want and is not going to stop. I also thank you for helping those trolls escape and... I'm glad that your here. Although I wish it was on better circumstances instead of this."

The shock is clear on my face as I listen to Alonzo. I grab his hand and draw {There is only one course of action that you can all take, but leave it to me for now. Just wait for my signal and then do what I say... and don't look back no matter what may happen}. Alonzo relays what I told him to the others and they are still in shock. Phasing to my land form; I then get up and leap up into the tall trees. Dashing my way from branch to branch; back to where I last saw the Pop trolls. When I get there I see their tracks and follow them. After a while of following their footprints; I find the Pop trolls village. Looking around the place; searching for my Harp. I find it in the hands of a Pop troll that shares a few similarities to Popra.

Getting ready on the branch; waiting for the most opportune moment. When it arrives; I leap from the branch and down to the ground. Landing right next to him; I quickly pluck five strings from the Harp. Leaving only the pink Pop string on it and I quickly leap back into the tall trees. I take off towards Alonzo and the other five trolls. Landing in front of them; slightly stumbling due to being weakened. I hold out the four strings to the five other trolls. They take one each; the centaur troll takes the orange string of Country music. The winged troll takes the yellow string of Classical music. While the long-neck troll takes the purple string of Funk music. Leaving the last troll to take the red string of Rock music. I then hold out the light blue string of Techno music to Alonzo. He grabs it; I try really, really hard to talk and just manage to whisper out to them "Run."

"Vira Dawn the Lonesome Flats, Victuoso the mountains, Rosanna the volcanos, Damian the desert, Alonzo the sea. Popra head to the old Phantasm Ravine; there you will find what you seek." I also manage to tell them all; just as I then collapse while phasing back to my original form. That's when they hear the sound of Pop trolls closing in fast. Alonzo picks me up; carrying me bridle style as they all flee. They all then split up and wish eachother luck and peace. Alonzo then reaches the waters edge with his Techno trolls following him. He dives into the water with his fellow trolls following close behind. Alonzo keeps on swimming until he meets Hazer's snarling maw. I hold out a hand to Hazer; who stops snarling at them. His eyes land on my weakened state and they widen slightly knowing what he has to do. He looks back to Alonzo then motions to Alonzo to follow him.

Alonzo nods to Hazer; whom swims off with Alonzo and the Techno trolls following him. Hazer leads Alonzo and the Techno trolls to a well hidden secret underwater grotto. All their eyes widen at its beauty and Hazer then motions for Alonzo to place me in the centre. He swims over with me in his arms then gently places me down. Alonzo then swims back a bit; I let my Ocarina appear and bring it to my lips. I then start to play a simple melody known by me as the 'Ocarion'. Starting to glow while being lifted up; a bright flash of light and I know no more...

Alonzo's POV

After placing Ocarina down in the grotto that the Leviathan showed me and my subjects too. I watch as she lets her instrument the Ocarina appear in her hand. She then starts to play A lovely melody that starts resounding off the walls. I keep my eyes glued to her as she starts to glow and is slightly lifted up. Ocarina continues to play the sweet harmony as she glows brighter. Until suddenly a bright flash of light takes over forcing me to close my eyes for a few seconds. But that was all that was needed; the melody is no longer playing. When I look at where Ocarina last was; instead of seeing her. I see in her place is a beautiful, large, glowing crystal.

That's when Titus and Pearlina swim up to me

That's when Titus and Pearlina swim up to me. Pearlina asks "Is Songstress okay Papa?" "Will she be alright Papa" Titus also asks and that's when the Leviathan lowered his head. He stares at Titus and Pearlina then nods his head; as if to answer them. I then say "She will be alright; I'm sure the Leviathan here will make sure she is well protected at all times?" The Leviathan looks me in the eyes; my sea green into their golden yellow. It then nods to show that it will protect her; it then wraps itself around the large crystal.

The Leviathan then proceeds to watch us then nods in a certain direction. I get the feeling that it's saying that their is a place to call home in that direction for us. Nodding in thanks to it; I turn to my subjects and motion for them to follow. I swim in the direction he motioned to with my subjects following close behind. We swim for a good while, but we do find a perfect reef to call home. I help my fellow Techno trolls build our new home; Techno Reef. Almost every day I take some time to play the 'Song of the Sea' on my Ocarina. To let Ocarina in her state know that I am still there for her like she was for me.