" There are a lot of fun things to do at the mall, you girls will certainly love it there" Haneef comments and Juwairiyah squeals out a loud " Yayyy".

" I want us to go somewhere else if you don't mind" Saleem whispers to me quietly and I nod, another date. " Sure, I'll just tell the girls that I'll be gone for a while"

" The whole day" He corrects. " Where are we even going to?"

" We're going to have fun, and I really want us to spend the day together. I'd rather spend the whole day touring the city with you than with your besties tagging along. We'll have tomorrow to spend with everyone but can today be for just us?" Saleem says politely and with a small smile, I nod at him.

I take my phone out from my bag and message my girls.

Zakiyah:
Guys, Saleem wants the two of us to go out for the day. I hope you don't mind🤗

Sent.
" I sent you two something, check your phone" I say to them and watch them take out their apple devices from their bags.

Tay Tay smiles a bit while reading the message and Juwairiyah doesn't look so happy.

Juwee:
If he takes you near a hotel, run for your life.

Oh my goodness.

Zakiyah:
Yes Ma'am.

Juwee:
Good

Tay Tay:
Promise you'll make it up to us tomorrow?

Zakiyah:
Sure, I'll make sure we snap pictures.

Juwee:
Yayyy, great. If we find anything nice at the mall, we'll get it for you. Besides, I'll love to get to know this Khairiyah's brother more. He seems pretty cool.

Tay Tay:
He looks cool, I think he has a thing with Ameerah.

I guess I'm not the only one that noticed that they were talking about themselves earlier.

Zakiyah:
Yeah, they're ex's.

Juwee:
No wonder

Tay Tay:
have any idea why they broke up?

Zakiyah:
None, but from what I've seen, I think one of them was tired of the relationship.

Tay Tay:
Yeah, should be Ameerah.

Zakiyah:
Well, thinking about them will probably stress us out so I'm guessing I and Saleem will head out now.

Juwee:
Ameerah sure let one hot stuff go.
Sha take care of yourselves Zaki, ensure you bring back goodies.

Zakiyah:
Ensure same.

" we can head out now" I whisper to Saleem by my side. " Alright"

" Well ladies, Haneef, my woman and I are going to be heading out for the day. You guys should take care of yourselves okay?" Saleem says and I hastily pick up my handbag from where it sat on the ground throughout breakfast. " Where are you guys going to?" Ameerah asks. " On a date" I answer as I get up from my seat. " Do you guys really have to go together, I mean I agreed to join you guys mainly so I could spend time with my in-law" Haneef asks, with eyes on me.