7. Games, Treasures And Secrets

AUTHOR'S POV

"Someone, please help!"

"It wasn't my fault"

"Why did you left me?"

"Please stop! Stop! Stop!"

"A witch! Burn her, burn her!"

"Then apologize for your existance"

"She killed them? How heartless"

"I love you..."

.

.

.

.

.

Opening her eyes slowly, waking up from her dream. She sat on her bed and glance down at her hands, "A witch huh..." she mumbled. She then turn her vision towards her left hand that has a very big scar. She slide her index finger on it, feeling the texture of the scar. She heave a sigh before turning to the window, "Maybe I should visit Joker"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At the same time inside the burnt castle, a conversation was occuring.

"It seems that Pumpkinhead failed Master" a maiden in a purple jester outfit said. Lady Doubt look up to see her Master sitting on an antique throne.

Master Ace shake his head in no, "It's true he didn't get Wendy but our objective was a success"

"And that is?" Lady Doubt questioned back.

"Drive her into a corner" he grin evilly.

Lady Doubt raise an eyebrow, "So you mean..." she trailed off.

Master Ace's grin widened, "Destroy her sanity" he then face Lady Doubt, "I have a task for you Lady Doubt"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
JOKER'S POV

"What if a murderer? Would you still befriend someone who killed before?" Those were the words she last said.

Maybe she's lying but her eyes and tone said otherwise. She looked directly at me when she said those words.

I thought as I took a bite of my curry inside Sky Joker.

If she did killed someone what would my reaction be? More importantly, why did she killed someone?

I ran my hands through my hair and groan in frustration, "Nngg, I don't know anymore..."

"Looks like something's bothering you Joker" I look up to see Master sitting infront of me with a bowl of curry, "Mind to share it?"

"Ah it's you Master" I stir the spoon on my bowl of curry, "It's about Marionette"

"What about her?"

"You know she's blunt, insensitive, plays dirty and a shorty brat right? And she's so annoying that sometimes I want to push her off a cliff. Not only that, her actions are also blunt that is hard to predict her and she's so mysteri-" I kept on blabbering until Hachi cleared his throat.