pain.

[tw: strong language]

Seungwan feel more demanding to Chanyeol, on why is he being showing some offended words to her, even that she's under control of her mental situation.

"You must get out", Chanyeol exclaimed, and yet hatred.

"Why? Why are you so sensitive to me? Is anything wr-" Seungwan stopped talking a while when Chanyeol hitting her.

"I don't need you." He's into silence when he said that. Why is he always like that, throwing hate to her...

Her tears fell down to her cheeks, heart gets more fragile. Seungwan didn't know what to do to him. "Tell me why."

Chanyeol was smirked. "Why should I tell you?"

"I said...tell me why you don't need me." Seungwan is into a higher level of pain.

"Simple. You're such a fool. The reason why I hate you the most because you've doing nonsense at all. That's why you don't have friends, because you have too much failure." Seungwan didn't resist the pain through his words. "See? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU! HA!" Chanyeol left a smirk in front of Seungwan, sign that she don't deserve that kind of disrespect. "HOW DID YOU DESERVED A DAMN DIRT-"

Seungwan slapped Chanyeol's face, harder. She didn't deserve that kind of pain that encountered.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS IN FRONT OF ME?!" Seungwan grits her teeth while she's into anger. "Chan, thank you. A BIG THANKS TO YOU." Tears running again in her face, eyes are more into sore, her heart dosen't have a response to breathe. "THIS IS MY LAST TIME THAT YOU DON'T NEED ME ANYMORE." She was shivered into her heart felt more trembling, turned in too much emotional attack in front of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol seeing something to Seungwan that he didn't know. She has a scar in her wrist, and looks like she's cutting herself. Not just that, there's so many bruises in both legs.

She's sick. Mentally and emotionally sick. Chanyeol feel more exhausted and worried to Seungwan more. He did a big mistake that everyone didn't deserve an apology. 

Seungwan still refuses in pain.

"You don't know me at all, Chanyeol." That was her last sentence before she left with shattered pain to him.

Chanyeol remain blank on what he did. He also didn't deserve this kind of thing. He just need a freedom to himself, but his freedom seems too much. He's such a fool. He shouts at the empty field, to let release his anger. Chanyeol really did wrong too much, and he feels like she didn't forgiven her.

He sat down and his covered his face.

*2 hours later*

Chanyeol supposed to go at the beer resto, but he encounters Seungwan, drunken. His body froze on what she did while she's wasted.

"Appa, why don't you try to beaten me again?!" Seungwan hastily exclaimed at the stranger who was eating tteokbokki, and she hits the shoulder.

"Sorry, I'm not-"

"BEAT ME AGAIN UNTIL I DIE! YOU DESERVE THIS RIGHT?" Seungwan stops blabbering at the stranger.

"Listen up! My name si Son Seungwan, 24, dosen't deserve to live because she's a fucking failure, a mess, a dirty bitch! YEAHHHH I AMMMMM!" Seungwan drinks a whole bottle of soju until its in a half. "I've supposed to die. WHY AM I LIKE THIS HUH?" Her cheeks getting more reddish. Chanyeol still blaming himself on what he did to her. Its all of his fault.

Chanyeol grabs Seungwan's body, her leg rested in his arms with full support, her half body was on his back.

"Yah! Who are you to stop me?" Seungwan punches his back while they're leaving.

While they're on their way home, Seungwan forced herself to stay away to Chanyeol.

"Can you please stop me?" Seungwan was still wasted, her eyes filled with pain and sadness

"I'm guiding you home-"

"NO! YOU'RE NOT PART OF MY LIFE ANYMORE, APPA!" Seungwan hits Chanyeol forwardly. She was crying harder, bends her knee. "Why are they like this to me...I'm just loving myself more...I'm okay...I deserve this pain...I don't need them..." She still continue crying and crying like a baby.

Chanyeol fall into tears in his eyes. He needs forgiveness to Seungwan. He also realize that she deserves a better life, the bruises and scars will be gone if she's with him...to have a second chance.