15 | ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶

Start from the beginning

"Hey, um, Liv?" I came over to her and asked softly. She hummed absentmindedly. I bent down to her level and stroked the hair out of her face so I could see her more clearly. Her eyes fluttered open and she groaned, probably also having a headache. 

"Yeah? Wait, how late is it?" she said, looking around distorted. I didn't look at the time when I woke up, but did now. 

"Around 12 o'clock," I answered, shifting my gaze back to her. Before I was going to start my interrogation, I had to make sure she was alright.

"How are you feeling?" I asked gently, not trying to startle her as she just woke up and visibly was tired.

"I definitely need a pill," she chuckled and then slapped her face, groaning loudly. She sat up and dangled her legs from out of the comforters. I went to the bathroom and took out some pills, I didn't know which ones, since I've never used them. She took the the middle one and swallowed two pills, thanking me as I gave her a glass of water.

"So...what did you think of yesterday? How was it?" she enquired me. 

"Uh, well...what exactly did we do yesterday?" I replied back with. She raised both her brows at me, as if analyzing my face to see if I was serious. 

"I didn't think you had that much to drink," she chuckled again. Drink? What did I drink?

She saw my lost expression and continued, "How many cups have you had at the party?" The party? No... No, no, no. This can't be real. It was a dream, right?

"The party...at the mansion?" She looked me over with concern. "I saw you dancing with a guy. Two, actually. But one of them fit the description you gave me of Grayson perfectly," she said, hoping to let my memories come flowing back. But she didn't need to, those flashbacks are running around freely through my mind.

"S-So, it wasn't a dream?" Liv seemed even more confused now, but shook her head slowly, nonetheless. 

"Did you have another drink after the one I gave you?" she asked me. I thought about it for a second, then recalled me getting a second one of the same kind. Don't judge, okay? I was feeling it, and I loved it.

I nodded my head and stared at the ground. I actually did that with Grayson. I danced with him and almost kissed! Oh God, I need a shower. "I'm gonna go get ready now, it's already in the afternoon," I told her, and without waiting for a response, went straight to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. 

I don't know what I'm going to do now. I think I may have ruined the...thing we had. We weren't even friends or anything, but still. Was it going to be awkward now? Is he going to ignore me like most other girls? Ugh! I sighed heavily and turned on the shower. I didn't wait for it to get warm as I directly went under. I simply need to clear my head and calm down. 

He's probably not even going to remember that night. Yeah, maybe he didn't even know it was me at the moment. I tried to relax a bit more with these thoughts, and eventually succeeded.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Grayson's POV

What the fuck did I do...

What is wrong with me? How could I do this?

I was drunk and didn't think straight. I know, being drunk isn't an excuse, but fuck, I messed up big time.

Yesterday was a mistake. It was all one, big mistake, and I just hoped for it to be a nightmare. 

Wanna know what I did? Well, I almost fucking kissed her. Sophia Ross, I almost kissed her. We danced together, we were both pretty drunk and feeling each other. We had...a moment. I cringed at my own thoughts.