(I took a nap and woke up .... I picked my phone and saw there were 30 missed calls from Taehyung , 3 missed calls and few messages from Jimin )

(Ahh I totally forgot that I have to go meet jimin today..... uhhhh Taehyung and Yeji will be there too..... stop thinking about them Rose..I am only going there to talk to jimin ... he has changed a lot now.... my only concern is my friend jimin now... my life is a mess so is his... atleast let me help him clear it.... )

(He needs to stop f*cking around random girls.... he has to take care of his life and be
responsible... it's my time to put some sense into him.... even though I shouldn't
interfere with his personal life... but I do care about my friends .... he was never like
This 2 years ago..... )
———-

———At the Agency——

Jimin ;
So you are finally here .... I heard everything from Jungkook yesterday... Good job....( he smiled at me)

Rose ;
Thanks I know Jungkook told you everything about yesterday but I am not here to talk about that I am here to talk about you...!

Jimin ;
I know what you wanna talk about .... Jungkook told me how worried you were when you got to know the reason of my absence here ( he said in a awkward tone)

Rose ;
I am your friend jimin...! You don't have to feel awkward to talk to me about anything ... you know I won't judge you right... you were not like this before ...

Jimin ;
I know you won't judge me.... but we can talk about this later .... I wanna tell you something about Taehyung....

Rose ;
What about him? ( I rolled my eyes and looked away Taehyung was not here ... Jungkook and Yeji were busy with work)

Jimin ;
He is being very sad these days .... and today he came home with red eyes.... I am sure he has cried.... me and jungkook asked him so many times.... after many attempts he opened his mouth and told us whatever that has happened between you and him...

Rose ;
I don't wanna talk about it jimin...

Jimin ;
You are misunderstanding him Rose give him a chance to explain...!

Rose ;
After everything I saw and heard I don't think I should ...!

Jimin ;
Rose listen to me.... after you disappeared there is not a single place left that he didn't search you for... he loves you Rose....he is very sensitive.... please give him a chance to explain.... (I shook my head and looked away... )

Jimin ;
And about Yeji.... remember we introduced you as our friend and didn't tell her that you are Taehyung's girlfriend....

(Hmmm yea he just introduced me as their friend and I didnt really think anything about it.... Yeji kinda of looked relived too... )

Jimin ;
That's because she is mentally unstable and suicidal.... she likes Taehyung...

Rose ;
Huh ( I looked at him confused)

Jimin ;
Yeji lost her parents in a car accident one and a half year ago.... she came here telling us that her parents were killed but it turned out to be just an accident.... she went into depression and tried to suicide .... Taehyung saved her and helped her.... she eventually became an agent this past year and is helping us......

Jimin ;
She fell in love with Taehyung when he tried to help her.... day by day she grew emotional attached to him .... whenever he ignored her she used to cry for hours and wouldn't eat....but in his heart he had only place for you....

Jimin ;
It is gonna take some time to make Yeji understand.... he can't ignore her out of nowhere.... a slight change in his behaviour hurts Yeji.... so I hope you understand and support him Rose.....

Jimin ;
I can only explain this much.... whatever you guys fought about should be solved by you two only....

(I kept quite the whole time..... I didn't know Yeji had suffered this much... I  now understand that Taehyung couldn't do anything as Yeji's obsession towards him was growing day by day.... I indeed hurt Taehyung a lot but I am not at fault too... Anyone in my place would do the same
after listening to Yeji that day.... )

Rose ;
I need to go see Taehyung now.... bye... ( I hurried out to go to Taehyung's house)
—————-

(I went to his house and rushed towards his room... it was not locked .... I went inside .....he was leaning his head on the headboard of the bed... after I entered his room ..he turned and looked at me ... his eyes were red ...I ran to him and hugged him )

Taehyung ;
Rose?

To be continued...

Author ; please vote if you like it..! And also share this with your friends..!