Chapter Seven ✘ One Man Show

Start from the beginning

I can't figure out if the fact that she responded that way to me was hot, or just plain annoying.

I go with annoying. She's clearly a freshman, and one who thinks she knows her shit. And I'd be damned if I let a freshman daze me. Huffing to myself, I spin around and grab the shot of tequila Ty passes my way and down it.

"What's got you in a mood?" Ty chuckles, noticing my annoyed expression.

"He got rejected. For the first time. By a freshman." Kai grins. "A hot freshman."

"Who the fuck is she, anyway?" I roll my eyes, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Jordyn Rivers. Micah introduced her and her friends to us a little while after the game. You were gone by then." Brian informs, and I see the glint of something in his eyes, but I choose to ignore it.

"Right." I grunt, filling up a cup of beer, before taking a long swig.

"Dude, she literally lifted her top and showed us her tattoos just a few minutes after she met us. She's got some balls." Kevin adds. "I'd love to hit that."

"Did she, now?" I chew on my bottom lip, throwing my head back and finishing off the beer in one go.

"Guys!" Micah stumbles into the kitchen. "Come on, we're doing bodyshots."

"Fuck yes." Ty cheers, and we follow Micah to the large living room. The DJ and the dance floor is in one corner, while beer pong is going on in the opposite side. We walk up to the beer pong table that's now being cleared up by a few people for bodyshots. There's lots of people surrounding the table, waiting.

"How do we pick who does bodyshots off of who?" Micah asks.

"Spin the bottle." A busty brunette quips, placing an empty beer bottle on the table.

Another guy leans over and twists the bottle, and everyone watches it intently, until it stops between two people that I don't really recognise. The girl gets on the table, pulling up her top to reveal her stomach, and lays down flat. Another girl dusts salt on her stomach and places a lime wedge between her mouth. The guy is handed a shot glass of tequila, and he stands next to the table, and takes it down, before licking the salt off her stomach, and then taking the lime wedge from her mouth. He even goes as far as placing a kiss on her mouth, before straightening up. Everyone erupts in cheers, as the girl slides off the table, looking extremely hot and bothered.

Ty leans over and spins the bottle this time, everyone watches once again as it slows to a stop, one end pointing to me. My eyes trace the direction the other end is pointing at.

To Jordyn.

Huffing a breath out in annoyance at my shit luck, I step forward, knowing fully well that I'm not backing down from a challenge. Jordyn stares at me for a moment, her stare hard as she thinks it over. For a second, I'm convinced that she's gonna flip the finger at me and walk away.

To my surprise, she walks over to the table and props herself on to it. The lacy top she's wearing is tucked into her leather pants, but she untucks it and pulls it up, revealing a perfectly toned stomach, and my eyebrows raise a little at the waist chain she has on, a thin silver chain with a charm of a dragon head dangling from it. Despite myself, I feel my chest tightening slightly at the sight of her smooth, soft looking skin, her tattooed ribs. A curling snake on one side, and a small quote that I can't make out clearly on the other side.

Holy shit.

She definitely plays a sport. A torso like that doesn't just come from nowhere. The tattoos, the waist chain, it's all too much for me to take in at once. But fortunately, her friend, the brunette one, steps forward, distracting me. She takes the salt and sprinkles it on Jordyn's stomach, and sets the lime wedge between her teeth. My skin tingles with anticipation. Her body is fucking gorgeous.

Micah pours me a shot glass, and I take it from him, stepping towards the table, so that I'm standing over her. Fixing my eyes on hers, I take down the shot, wincing internally at the sharp taste. And then, slowly, I place my hands on the table, on either side of her waist, not touching her, but close to it.

I hear Jordyn's breath hitch, and her chest heaves up and down as she drags in breath after breath. Lowering my face to her stomach, I lick the salt off her stomach, slowly, taking my time. Her skin is as smooth and soft underneath my tongue, just as I imagined. I lift my head to see her still watching me, her bright eyes burning. Maintaining eye contact, I move towards her face, pausing just inches above her face. At our close proximity, her scent envelops around me. A spicy cinnamon scent that I immediately find myself liking.

Closing the gap between our mouths, I take the lime wedge from between her teeth, our lips brushing as I did so. Her expression is smouldering, and she's still breathing heavy. Seeing the look in her eyes, I can't help but smirk a little, sending a small wink her way before straightening up and stepping back.

Cheers erupt from everyone around us as I suck on my lime wedge, glancing at her one last time before swivelling on my heel and walking away, trying to ignore the way my pants have tightened around my crotch.