(#002) [Distraught Inception]

Começar do início

???: "Hey katsumi come check this out this guy has been trying to master his boxing, let's see you box this"

*He then punched the book with an Explosive blast*

???: "You need to understand the difference between those with power and those without it deku, you can be kind and smart but in the face of overwhelming power the weak have no choice but dance in the Palms of the strong, sit this out while you can, for your own good twerp"

Katsumi: "Hey *smacks him*, damn it Katsuki I wanted to do that"

Katsuki: "Fucking hell sis do you want me to kill you?!"

Katsumi: "Why don't you try it tough guy I'll kick your ass"

Izumi: "Can you be any fucking louder? *sigh* look 'Big Brother' I'm now the superior sibling and I promised mom I would make sure you wouldn't get hurt, so just as a parent would discipline their child for jumping into danger I am going to get it through your head that you cannot be a hero no matter what you do"

Izuku: "Get off your fucking high horse your not fooling anyone"

*With a psychicly amplified flick ti the back of the head deku passes out temporarily, she is getting good at using her quirk and the accuracy to the pressure points are actually frightening, hoping not to escalate the situation Izuku picks up the burnt pages and finds a quiet place to write his theories*

*Undeterred over the course of many moons the day has finally come for the students to celebrate their liberation from the restrictive average society as they are soon to graduate and move on to pursue jobs in which their more permitted to use their quirk*

*Unecessarily the teacher reads aloud that the Trio, Katsuki, Katsumi and Izumi will be pursuing UA High, a prestigious academy that houses a cripplingly low acceptance rate yet a high success rate in graduating heroes*

*Smug and proud the three sit with their heads held eye basking in the envy of their classmates*

Teacher: "oh, as I do recall I believe Izuku applied for the UA exam as well, I suppose all the Yagi and Bakugi siblings will be shooting for their stars, good luck, especially you Izuku"

*As he chuckled out that last part following him the students burst into laughter at the mere premise of their only quirkless school mate attempting to enter a course even they aren't able to?*

*Unamused the only ones without smiles across their faces are the Yagis and the Bakugos, as made apparent behind the school after school that very same afternoon*

Katsumi: "Did those muscles get to your head smart-ass? All three of us get higher grades than you and have enough power to take on a hundred of you, yet you think you have a shot at the written AND practical exams?!"

Katsuki: "Did I blow up your head too many times? Did I give you brain damage? What's the deal deku"

*Suprisingly the most flustered is Izumi who slams deku against the wall holding up his collar*

"MY record has to be fucking perfect deku, you doing this just to embarrassing me?!"

Izuku: "Your years of conditioning aren't as terrifying as a life of regretting not taking this chance Izumi, do your fucking worst!"