Chapter 8: The Great Matteo Rossi

Start from the beginning

We followed her instructions, yes, I did as well. Aurora refused to do it alone. Later during the class we got told we can now try making our own, I was completely lost, but Aurora was happy as she started mumbling about what she would make.
"You'll make something for me, won't you?" She bats her eyes with her cute smile.
"Uuuhm, I don't think it will even be dress worthy. I absolutely suck at this." She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my nose. "It can't be that bad, just try."
I could never say no to her.
"Fine, but you can't laugh at it or say it's ugly."
She smiled at me, "Never."
So against my will I made my first attempt at making my own jewelry. Auora was completely lost in her own world as she focused on making earrings.
"I'm done!" She yelled in excitement and I looked over to see what she created.

Everyone awed at her earrings and she gladly showed them off

Everyone awed at her earrings and she gladly showed them off. Lorita even asked if this was her first time making jewelry.
When everyone was gone she got closer to me and wiggled her eyebrows to which a squinted. "What?"
She smiled, "Nothing."
"Mmmmm."
Definitely not nothing.
"Ssooooooo." She dragged out and I eyed here from the corner of my eye.
"Yes, Belle?", I asked.
"Is it done yet?" She blurted out.
Aaahhh, she was waiting for my jewelry piece.
I looked at it and frowed. Will she even like it?
"Close your eyes." She closed her eyes and I placed the necklace around her neck.
"You can open now."
Her head snapped down as she takes the necklace in her hand.
"Oh Matteo." She whispered.
I scratched my neck in defeat, "I know, it's horrible."
And then she smiled, it was a smile I've never seen on her before, but it made my heart beat wildly.
"It's perfect."

"You're not just saying that to make me feel better are you?"She shook her head, her eyes never leaving the necklace

She shook her head, her eyes never leaving the necklace. "No, you made it while thinking about me."

It's official, I'd destroy the earth if she asked me to.

Class ended and Aurora told Lorita that she'll come again and I'm just glad she enjoyed it.
"What made you take me to a jewelry class?" She asked when we got into the car.
"Well, I know you design most of your clothes, you're going to be a designer and I thaught you'd like it it you could create custom jewelry to fit with your outfits to make them perfect for you."