Part- 9

Guys Karan Aujla song " Aaja Mexico Chaliye" someone has leaked . Yeh song pure worldwide chal raha hain 😊.
Shame on guy who leaked it 😡😡.
Back to story 👇.

Drishti's POV
It has been 3 days I am not going office.
What will he thinking of me,but he kiss me. I was thinking about him then someone was ringing my home bell .I opened the door and shocked to see Rakshit sir standing on door .
End of POV.

Drishti- Sir andar aiye bahar kyun khade hain .

Rakshit- Thank you.

They sat on Sofa and Drishti give Rakshit juice . They were doing Chitchat .

Rakshit- Sweatheart mujhe tumse ek jaruri baat karni hain .

Drishti- Boliye.

Rakshit- Yaha nahi .

Rakshit took Drishti in center of Hall and he sit on his knees .

Rakshit-Sweatheart the day when I saw you I fall in love with you .I Love you will you be Mrs Rakshit Shergill and be mine.

After listening this Drishti was numb and tears were forming in her eyes .
She hugged him and make him stand.

Drishti-I love you too .I will your Mrs Rakshit Shergill and be your .

Rakshit iniated for kiss and kiss was full of lust, passion and love .

Rakshit- I love you .

Drishti- I love you more .

Rakshit-Sweatheart will you marry me?

Drishti- Yes I will.

They hug each other.

Rakshit- Abhi main chalta hoon ,kal ko Mom ke sath tumhara hath magne aunga .

Drishti- Theek hain.

Rakshit- Bye.

Drishti- Bye .

To be CONTINUE-

Hope you all like the update!
Happy Makar Sakranti everyone😊.
Guys sorry for short update because I was not well today and I write now it was not in drafts .
Please do vote,comment and share .