(Zarry kidfic) Ok!

2017 Zayn & Harry H= Papa Z= Dad
14 yr old Louis   7 yr old Liam   5 yr old Niall
Louis POV

   A small whine leaves Niall's lips when Dad turns the TV off. Liam looks up from his book in confusion.

   "We need to talk to you boys about something important, okay?" Papa shushes.

   I sit down next to Liam on the sofa, putting an arm around his shoulders as he anxiously closes his book. Niall hops up into my lap.

   Dad sits on my other side while Papa is on Liam's

   "So, this is about Elizabeth (Louis's deadname). He no longer wants to go by that. His name is now Louis and he's your brother, not sister." Papa explains.

   Liam nods in understanding but Niall looks up at me confused. "How does that work?" He asks.

   "Well, I was born a girl but that feels icky. Being a boy makes me not feel icky anymore. So I'm your big brother just like Liam." I grin at the realization that floods his chubby face.

   "Ok!" He chirps. His tiny arms wrap around my neck. "You're still my cuddle buddy right?" He tilts his head making his blond hair flop to the side.

   "Always and forever Nialler." I promise, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. Liam cuddles further into my side.

   "Getting a little jealous Libear?" I chuckle, pulling him closer. "Maybe a little." He mumbles. "Don't worry kiddo. I have enough cuddles for you both."

   "What about us Mister?" Dad gasps. Small giggles arise from us kids. "I guess I have some to spare." I sigh.

   "Oh, you're gonna get it!" Papa cackles goofily.

   "Oh no! You guys gotta protect me!" I tell the boys as Dad and Papa try to tickle me.

   Niall starts tickling Papa while Liam goes after Dad. I carefully move the phones, book, and remote onto the coffee table before joining Niall.

   "Stop Papa! That tickles!" He squeaks. Niall looks at me with a pleading look. I nod and playfully tackle Papa to the sofa.

   A small oof leaves his mouth when we landed but I waste no time in tickling his ribs while Niall catches his breath.

   Dad's laughs and noises of protest raise in volume as Niall joins Liam.

   "Uncle! Uncle!" Papa splutters. I sit back on my heels for a second, giggling at his red face.

   I quickly join Liam and Niall in their attack.

   Niall has resorted to placing slobbery kisses across Dad's face and Liam tickles his stomach. I take my place, sitting on his legs to tickle his feet.

   Once Papa has caught his breath he comes to join us. Dad's eyes widen when he sees the smirk on Papa's face. Before he can even attempt to scramble away, Papa starts tickling his armpits making him shriek with laughter.

   "Uncle!" He gasps. We all take a step back, trying to control our breathing.

   "I think it's time for takeout and a movie, what about you?" Papa suggests once we've calmed down. Everyone cheers.

   "Can we get pizza papa? Please?" I pout. He rolls his eyes fondly. "Of course. Now, you lot take your father and set up the blankets so I can order."

   Niall drags Liam to their room while Dad and I head to mine.

  "I'm really proud of you Lou, so is Papa." He tells me as we get to my blanket stash. "I know."

   We grab all the blankets and head back to the living room where Niall is bouncing around.

   "Loubear! Papa says we can watch Lilo cause it's your favorite!" He cheers to me, grabbing onto my leg.

   "Is that so? Pizza, aliens, and cuddles all in one day?" I smile at the excitable boy.

   "Mhm! Lili already put it in, we just gotta wait for the pizza." A small coo is drawn from me at his impatient pout. "Not anymore! It's Lilo time babes!" Papa grins, hands full of pizza.

   We all settle on the sofa; Dad on the end, Niall in his lap, me leaning on Dad, Liam curled into my side, and Papa next Liam.

   "Thank you guys." I mumble as the movie starts.

A/N Hello hello beautiful queerios. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This was such a fun chapter to write.

Thoughts?

Requests?

Anywho. I love you all so so much. Please stay safe and stay alive, for me if not for yourself. ❤💛💙