9

"Hey, can you open the gates for me"
i say plainly catching the maid off guard as she jumps dropping the water pot with a clang. "Sorry but only if I have Matser Rejis permission" she smiles up at me.

"open those ducking gates" I say stepping closer "I'm sorry..but" I swiftly pull out a dagger placing it under her chin as she trembles with wide eyes.. "I wasn't asking I was telling." she nods slowly, I pull back the dagger walking behind her as I press it against her back "don't do anything stupid" I say pressing it down harder as she yelps.

She leads me to her car and I hop into the back seat, She drives us to the gate stopping at a small machine.. She quickly scans her card as the lights turn green. I keep the dagger behind her neck as the gates open up and she drives out and onto the road.

"Take me down town l" i snicker.

Skip

I step out the car near lots of motels and shopping centers
"if you tell anyone I swear I'll kill you"
"O-okay..." She dives off.

I rent a small room at a motel dropping off my things as I go to get a quick bite luckily I had saved most the money Reiji had given me.. It'll last about 3 months.. So I have to figure out what I'm gonna do after that. After all I am not even a citizen here... This'll be tough.

....

After I finish eating I head back to motel,I go to reach for the door handle but I pause noticing the door cracked slightly ajar "hmm? That's strange." Did house keeping come into my room without permission. I could've swore I locked the door ,I quickly step inside scanning the room

I shrug it off and turn around to close the door.

I scream as a man with dark black that fades into ombré white at his tips stands in my path as another from behind me grips onto my mouth with they're big cold hands almost covering half my face, Muffling my screams as I struggle against they're grasp.

"Sorry eve" I hear a husky male voice call out as the black hair makes places his hands over my eyes and everything goes black
...
....
......
........

I groan setting upwards running a hand through my hair "What a weird dream" I yawn as my eyes flutter open..

Wait.

I scream jolting upwards from a red a sofa that I didn't recall ever falling asleep on and new surroundings that I also don't recognize.
"Your finally awake" I snap my head over to the voice filling my ear. The same guy from before was standing in my view as he held a tea cup.

"Are you thirsty?" He asks handing me a steaming cup of tea I scream swatting it away causing it to burn his hand he grunts rubbing his red wrist.. "Eve.. You little" he grabs me by the arm dragging me into a dark room and tossing me on the bed.

I gasp standing to my feet "Hey what the hell! Who are you!!" He looks down at me with an emotionless face "this is the thanks I get for trying to be nice.. You'll be punished Eve.

"Hey I think you kidnapped the wrong girl my name isn't Eve it's y/n!" I shout. "You'll be in here until we can trust you" I lunge towards the door but he quickly shuts and locks it. I scream banging my fist against the hard wood door
"LET ME OUT!!!!" I bang and bang until my knuckles turn bloody.. Fuck.

I fall to the floor in defeat..Why does it have to me.

At this point I don't know what to do I mean I just escaped that dreadful Sakamaki mansion in hopes of starting a new life from scratch only to be kidnapped!! FUCKING KIDNAPPED.

To be continued...