𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Mulai dari awal

I stand up and turn into the Devil. She stares at me with fear, before quickly and smartly looking away, and I laugh. "We can contribute, honey." 

She continues to stare at me in fright as Gon says, "We know their abilities."

"And we have a card that they don't," Killua adds. 

I fly up and sit upon a nearby boulder, checking my nails. The bitch starts to confront Killua, who, instead of blowing up like me, handles it calmly until the end. "I don't want to team up with her!" He finally yells, blowing his cool. "C'mon let's get outta here." 

"I'm with you," I say. 

But Gon and Bisky disagree. I growl and sit back down, going back to checking out my nails, flicking any dirt away. 

Killua and Bisky come up and sit next to me on our boulder as Gon explains the abilities. A bunch of them admit to being bombed.

"Seems like we have a lot of victims," Bisky whispers to us. 

Killua giggles cutely with eyes full of mischieve. "A chance!" 

I turn back into my regular self, and zone out. Before I know it, we're going to Soufrabi.

"What are we doing?" I mumble to Killua. 

"Just stay with me." He slings an arm around my shoulder and I lean into it. "And save your energy." 

"Okay." My cheeks burn red at Killua's actions, even though I know that he's barely putting a second thought into doing them. As if hugging me is second nature. 

Killua leads me places, and then we meet back up with the group. 

"We have to defeat the pirates to do this," Goreniu says. 

"Then let's go," I say, bored, my mind wandering back to Killua's hand around my shoulder.

At the pirate bar, we ask to see the leader. 

A burly man comes up to us and makes a ring of fire. "Anyone can fight me. Whoever steps outside this loses! If I step out, I'll take you to the boss!" 

Killua defeats the man and he takes us to the boss, a person named Razor. Razor challenges us to matches with his pirates. If we win eight times, they leave. If we lose, then we leave. Simple as that. 

We start losing though, on purpose. We need to see the powers. In the end, everyone leaves, and Killua explains why they left. I nod thoughtfully as they propose the new plan. 

"Well, there's Chrollo," Gon opens up his book. 

I miss something, but suddenly they are arguing. Dang, I miss a lot.

Goreinu looks at us. "Will they be ok?"

We beam up at him. "This is normal," Bisky replies. 

"Yeah. They're best friends, they'll make up in no time!"

"So what are you guys to them?" Goreinu asks. 

"I'm all three of their's teacher!" Bisky says.

"I'm a friend," I concur. 

"You know damn well you're our best friend, Y/N!" Killua screams. 

I blush profusely. "I guess I'm their best friend." 

"Accompany on!" Gon suddenly yells. My eyes widen. 

"WAIT NOOO! I'M NOT READY!" I call out, but my cries are wasted.