Micah Bell X Reader | One Shot (Dishonorable) / Lemon

Quick YummyGhost (A-N)

This One Shot contains some spoilers for Red Dead Redemption 2 so if you haven't plaid the full game yet I'd suggest coming back at another time; unless you don't mind spoilers. I should also mention the story contains sexual topics and they're not light either so if you're not a fan of harm, pain or torture you have also been warned.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy. You may now read. :D

The camp had just relocated into the state of Lemoyne after a big mess being caused in Valentine along with the Pinkertons still chasing the gang. It concerned you how they found the gang so quickly, but having moved camp in a well hidden spot did put your mind at rest.

After setting up your tent and organising your belonging you gave your guns a good cleaning with gun oil. Your favourites were the Pump-Action Shotgun and a Navy Revolvers. Both of them had beautiful brass metals with your initials engraved on them in jet black.

"Mmm mmm now what do we have here?" A familiar deep voice stumbled your way.

You didn't reply to him as you knew this was one of his sick ways of flirting with women. He did it with all the ladies... Accept Tilly which you found to be rather... Racist. But Tilly didn't care, she was glad Micah never laid eyes on her.

"Just a lonely outlaw cleaning her guns. I love it, it's a turn on, you know?" Micah sat opposite you with his eyes leaning down somewhere else. "Well, I must need some company if I'm a "Lonely outlaw"?" You rolled your eyes up to look at Micah as you quoted him.

Mary-Beth, Karen, Abigail and Susan never went along with Micah's approaches so you thought why not? He could have something to offer after all.

"Ohh trust me, Miss (L-N), I could keep you company. All. Night. Long." Micah grinned with a chuckle still watching a specific part of your body. "I'll let you call me (Y-N) then, Micah." You got up from your stool in a brainwashing manner and kept one revolver in your hand with the other holstered.

You dragged the end of the barrel under Micah's chin so his eyes were no longer gazing at your breasts but back at your eyes.

Micah was a man that never bothered you in a negative manor. He had done nothing to hurt you, but then again he did nothing good for you. To you, Micah was just that man you knew in the gang. However, you did like his style and attitude at times. Micah did have some rather positives looks on him. His aim was great on those guns. He has a beautiful strong horse. He could dress nicely when he wanted to. And he had glamorous blue eyes.

Later on the following night, Arthur set up a game of poker in the middle of the camp and you all had a $10 buy in. The game including: Arthur, you, Uncle, Micah and Bill. Whoever won had a $40 profit and with that money, you'd visit a trapper to purchase a panther skin rug for your tent. It needed more decoration.

"You found a good spot here Arthur. It's more well hidden. Better than the first one." Bill compliment and put his chips in the middle of the table. "You talking about Horseshoe Overlook or Dewberry Creek, that shit bag suggested?" Arthur question as Dewberry Creek was a terrible idea. "Hey, if you hadn't come across Dewberry you wouldn't have found this Point so shut your mouth." Micah rolled his eyes raising the bet. "So defensive." You shook your head at the blonde man. "Look let's just play the game, no need for arguing. I raise." Uncle silenced everyone and stopped an argument that was ready to kick off, then brought the pot up by 50¢

About two hours later Bill and Uncle were out and Arthur was on his way of leaving the table. He had a dollar left which left you with you on $28.62 and Micah with $20.38 so things were looking good for you. However, Micah won the round that got Arthur out with a high card King. You tried to bluff it with your high card Queen and had your fingers crossed that another Queen would show up on the table, but it didn't.