In an instant she has read my text and is already responding, {Shut up and get to my house}

{Can't I have to walk in with my psychotic relatives} I text her.

I put my phone down and rise up out of bed, taking another big stretch to awaken my muscles. I yawn once again heading out of my bedroom and towards the bathroom.

I turn the shower knob then strip off my clothing and place it in the laundry basket. I walk straight into the shower and let the hot water run down my body.

A soothing hot shower is just what I needed to freshen up and relax my nerves. Yes I was nervous, very nervous.

Tonight I would be meeting my mates parents, it's not like I haven't met them before. However this time will be different, I'll be introduced as their future daughter in law, their replacement.

The anxious feeling in my stomach was giving me a nauseating sensation. I wanted to be sick, I wanted to throw up and get it all out of my system.

I swallow hard as the hot droplets hit all over my skin, leaving a slightly red tone to it. I like the stinging feeling.

It's almost calming in a way, taking my mind away from the knot in my stomach and the harsh lump in my throat.

I've never been good around people, I'm just not sociable. It's my greatest flaw. That and the shifting thing.

I use whatever shampoo and conditioner I find next to the shower for my hair. I clean myself off and give myself a little shave.

I end up cutting my ankle with the razor and blood pours out from the small wound. I mentally groan while keeping my foot under the water.

After a few minutes I remove myself from the steamy shower, wrapping a soft grey towel around my body. I brush my teeth and dry my hair as fast as I can.

I brush through my blonde, copper locks until my hair is straight and feathery. I was surprised to find no tugs in my hair.

I leave the bathroom but stumble back as I hit into someone. I look up and see my brother James.
One of his eyebrow arches as he looks at my face.

"You better hurry up moms getting pissed" he speaks.

I roll my eyes "isn't she always"

"Just hurry the fuck up we all don't want to be kept waiting for you" he reaches behind me putting his hands at the top of my back and pushing me towards my room.

"Get off of me dick!" I shout as I move myself to the left next to the stair rail.

I growl at him and stomp toward the bedroom and shut my door aggressively. Who does he think he is putting his hands on me?

I let out a huge breath as I sit down at my desk to do my makeup. I never wear makeup, it's too time consuming and it makes me break out.

"Alexa! Connect to iPhone" I shout and hear my Alexa make a ding noise. I play 'stupid love' by gaga, one of my favourite songs of all time.

It just makes me feel so empowered I can't explain it.

I start to apply the makeup to my face using a very pale foundation that matches my tone. I also use a touch of blush and mascara.

Vincent's Betrayal जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें