02|Jared Gilmore

~Your pov~
"What is your problem?!" Henry shouted slamming his hand on the counter at Granny's Diner.

"You really wanna know what my problem is!?" I screamed back pointing my finger at him.

"Yes! These past few days you've been completely blocking me out its like you hate me!"

His face softened and he looked back up at me.

"Do you hate me?" He whispered genuinely looking hurt.

"No. Henry, why would I hate you?"

"I don't know it just seemed like-"

He started to talk but before he could finished I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled from over the other side of the counter. Our lips connected and moved together in perfect harmony.

"Andddd... CUT! That was great you guys we'll see you tomorrow." The director said with a smile as I pulled away from my co-star Jared who still looked like he was in utter shock.

"Jared... Jared?" I said tilting my head to look at him.

"Hmm.... yeah? Yeah! Um.. you- you're a good kisser!" He replied quickly.
Suddenly he realised what he had said and his hand shot up to his mouth and his eyes widen.

"Oh yeah? You too." I said as I winked at him and walked away leaving him dumb-founded and staring.

~Jared's pov~
"Woah" I mumbled under my breath as I watched my crush sashay away hips moving perfectly in her characters skinny ripped jeans.

"Its kinda obvious you like her J" I heard as I turned around to see Jen, Lana, Colin and Gin looking at me smirking.

"I- I- um... well" Is all I managed to stutter out before hanging my head and staring down at the floor.

"Just ask 'er out mate" Colin butted in his Irish accent seeping through his words.

"Its not simple Col" I muttered letting out a sigh.

"Yes mate. Yes it is" he replied starting to walk me somewhere. I subconsciously followed him not knowing where he was guiding me to.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at Colin who was smiling uncontrollably as looking straight ahead.

"You'll see mate" he replied.

A few seconds later we were stood in front of the trailer and Colin knocks on the door. I look up and see the name on said door.

'Y/N Redland'

~Your pov~
I heard a knock on my trailer door and paused The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. I walked towards the door and swung it open to reveal an arguing Colin and Jared. Colin looked up at me and then pushed Jared directly into my trailer.

Jared stumbled into my trailer his chest pushed me against the wall and his hands landed on the wall either side of my head, his lips were barely centimetres from mine.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone then" Colin chuckled as he closed the door with a light click.

"Um.. hey JJ" I said looking into his eyes. His breath hitched at the cute nickname I used to call him when we were younger.

"This might sound a little weird but um- Can I kiss you?" He stuttered almost in a whisper and his breath uneasy.

"Nevermind it was a stupid ques-"

But once again before he could finish I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him. His lips were smooth and soft and I could feel his hands move from the wall down to my waist just above my ass.

His pulled away and rested him forehead on mine, his smile was so bright you could see it from a mile away.

"You no clue how long I've wanted to do that" He said with a slight laugh.