chapter 3 ~ sweater weather

Start from the beginning

"Cool" says Tommy, standing up and looking at me.

"George, are you sure your okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or something" he asks me, pushing in his chair.

I sit still, trying to force myself to get some confidence to get up and go and say hey to everyone.

Ill be fine, it wasnt like anything was hiding in there, waiting to jump out at me.

I stand up, giving Tommy a smile and telling him again that im okay, and that there was really nothing wrong with me.

Although I feel like dropping to the floor and crawling back to our table, whilst begging Tommy to come with me.

But that wasnt an option, so I just kept walking.

We reach a door which leads to backstage, and I nod for Tommy to go in first.

He walks through, and I take a deep breath and follow up behind him.

Backstage is a huge room, filled with little lockers and desks for performers to put stuff away and to get ready at.

Its a brighter room compared to the club, and it took a couple of seconds for my eyes to adjust properly.

Wilburs stood across the room with Niki. His head turns when he sees us enter, just like everyone elses does.

I refuse to look anywhere else apart from Wilburs face.

Wilbur comes over and stands inbetween me and Tommy, putting his arms around both our shoulders.

"Hey guys" he announces "this is Tommy and George, the two I was telling you about"

Everyone starts to say hello, also questioning how we are whilst Wilbur points out to us who everyone is.

He starts with Quackity, the smallest boy who gives us a wave and a smile.

Then theres Niki, who says hello and gived us another smile.

Then Ranboo who instead gives us a thumbs up and a simple 'hey' before going back to his phone.

Then theres just him, the blonde one.

"And last but not least, Dream" he says with a smile.

Tommy introduces himself first, allowing me time to study the boy.

"Hey Dream, nice to meet you" Tommy says with a grin.

Dream looks up with a wide smile, and my breath starts to pick up again.

Hes so gorgeous I feel sick even at the thought of looking at him.

"Its nice to meet you too" he responds, "ive tuned into a stream once or twice, you seem cool"

"Thanks!" Tommy says, obviously pleased with the praise. He didnt seem to notice that Dream was supposed to be sick, so I decide to just drop the thought.

"Its nice to meet you, Dream" I say, finally looking up and meeting his eyes.

He keeps his eyes locked onto mine for a couple of seconds, before he grins at me, almost looking like he wanted to laugh at some sort of joke that I wasnt getting.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too" he responds, breaking out into another smile.

"Anyways theres a pizza place down the street, and I dont know about you guys but I'm really hungry" Wilbur interrupts "whos coming with?"

Everyone agrees on the hungry part, so in the next ten minutes everyone has packed up there stuff and put it in Wilburs car, so we cand walk to the food place.