Chapter 8

You watched the movie which was very scary. Wooyoung must have noticed you hiding under the blankets yunho gave to everyone. You heard him chuckle lightly before whispering "you can cuddle me if your scared, no need to hide under a blanket" i poked my head out and shuffled closer to him. I tried to be brave by putting my head on the side of his chest like how he hugged me earlier. I blushed when he pulled the slipping blanket over me, up to my neck. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and we smiled at each other making my heart go crazy. The movie got scarier but it didn't seem to phase anyone else. Wooyoung could tell you were tense so he gently caressed your back which calmed you. You nuzzled your head further into his chest, getting more comfortable. You weren't sure where to put your hand which was starting to get pins and needles so you gently placed it next to your head on his chest. You melted your head into his chest and you began to feel tired. You fell asleep during the long movie snuggled into your crush. Not long after wooyoung moved a strand of your hair behind your ear and placed his head on top of yours and drifted off to. You were still both peacefully sleeping when the movie ended.

Sans POV:

The movie finally ended and i glanced over at wooyoung knowing he was sat next to y/n. I was surprised to see them cuddling together, y/n's head on his chest while wooyoung kept her close with his arm round her. "aww look at them" i couldn't help saying quietly to everyone. Everyone looked over at them both cuddling, fast asleep. "i knew woo liked her" mingi smiled, looking at them. We all decided that it was late and we should all get some sleep. We left them cudling on the couch and all camped on the floor in yunhos room. "there cute together" i said lying down into my bed for that night and everyone agreed.

Y/N POV:

I woke cuddling someone, then i remembered last night smiling to myself. I yawned and moved "oh your awake" wooyoung said smiling at me. I sat up and stretched my arms and legs and so did wooyoung. "sleep okay?" he asked and i nodded "did you?" i asked "yeah apart from when someone cuddled me" i started to say that he told me i could when he smiled mischeviously "im kidding!" he laughed and i hit his arm jokingly. "hows your head" he asked and gently moved my hair off my forehead making me blush. "it's fine today, i'm fine today" i smiled and he smiled back. "come here!" he laughed opening his arms excitedly from another cuddle. I gave him another quick cuddle before he cupped my face, making me look up at him from his chest. He looked serious. His gaze went from my eyes to my lips and back. is he gonna kiss me? i thought, our faces getting closer. I shuffled to turn to him more. I gently placed my hand on his chest. He closed the gap between our faces and our lips connected. He deepened the kiss and it got more affectionate. His tongue slipped into the opening in my mouth. We started to make out passionately. When he finally pulled away he scratched the back of his neck nervously and you both went as red as tomatoes. He gave you one last hug before standing up. "so does that mean your my girlfriend" he asked nervously and i nodded and giggled. I kissed him this time and during the kiss he picked my up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He carried me to the kitchen and placed me on the counter. We pulled away from the kiss and put our foreheads together, smiling like idiots. "i love you y/n" he said it like he really meant it "i love you too wooyoung" .....