Chapter 5

It was finally the weekend and you woke up to a text from kevin.

Kevin:

me, jacob and eric are going to the mall today u wanna come too?

Me:

yeah sure what time :)

Kevin:

I'll pick you up at 11pm

Me:

Okayyy!!

The time was 9:37 so you got up and took a shower. You then got ready into jeans and a crop top. You put the tiniest bit of makeup and went downstairs to see if yunho was awake. He wasn't so you wrote a note and left it in the kitchen

gone to the mall with kevin, jacob and eric!

see ya! <3

You went outside to wait for kevin to pick you up. You didn't wait long and hopped into the back of the car. "eric, y/n... y/n, eric" kevin introduced you to each other. When you arrived you spent some time looking at new clothes. You only ended up buying a cute hoodie whereas kevin, jacob and eric bought various stuff. "we should go get ice-cream!" jacob said seeing a ice-cream shop. We went in and ordered 2 to share since the prices were very high and the portions were big. You shared with kevin and jacob and eric shared theirs. You had to admit you see why people would think you were a couple now. You all talked together while enjoying your ice-cream. Jacob went to the counter to pay while eric went to the toilet. Now you really did look like a couple, you didn't let it affect you until you spotted someone looking at you. You looked over too see mingi waving at you enthusiastically. You waved back and he looked away to order a drink. "who you waving at" kevin turned around but didn't notice mingi who now had his back to us. "oh just mingi" you said and kevin ate the last bit of ice-cream. You didn't care coz you were full. "lets go then" jacob said as he and eric came back. "thanks for today" you hugged them all. You chatted all the way home. "you can come over for a bit if you want" you offered "i'm really sorry y/n but i got singing practice" kevin said and you hugged them all goodbye.

wooyung POV:

I woke up in mine, san's and mingi's shared house and went to the kitchen. She was still on my mind and her friend... or whatever he was. I saw san sat on the sofa playing on his phone, i turned the tv on and sat at the opposite side of the sofa. "why have you been acting strange" san asked me, putting his phone down. I acted confused and said "i haven't" he raised an eyebrow at me. "come on woo, you can tell me... whats on your mind?" he sighed knowing full well something or someone was bothering me. Suddenly mingi burst through the door and san sighed knowing he'd have to wait. "hi guys!" he put some bags down "where did you go?" san asked "to the mall... guess who i saw on a little date there" he laughed "who?" san asked looked intrigued "y/n and kevin or whatever his name is" i clenched my fist in anger. "they were sharing some ice-cream" he said and i got up and left, slamming my bedroom door leaving them confused. I wanted to cry and i also wanted to punch something. I need to stop feeling like this but i just can't! Now sans onto me too... sooner or later he's gonna ask me whats up again! I lay on my bed thinking weather i should just tell san when i heard a knock at the door then san walked in. "you okay buddy?" he asked trying to comfort me. I didn't respond in case i broke down. He sighed then looked at me "It's y/n isn't it?" i turned away from him not answering. "how'd you know" i asked miserably "every time you see her with kevin or someone mentions it, you have this look of anger and sadness... tell me whats bothering you the most" he already knows it's about her so i might as well tell him. I sighed and turned to him "i dunno whats wrong with me... i've fallen for her san, but shes obviously with kevin..." i lowered my head. He patted my back "look, yunho said they were close friends... don't assume things-" i cut him off "mingi literally saw them sharing ice-cream" i huffed "i know it seems like it but just don't give up... if you really love her, keep trying" i thought about what he said and he was right. "thanks san" i smiled and he smiled back. "okay, i'm gonna try ask yunho about it without him suspecting... try find out if they are dating or just close" i nodded at san but warned him to be careful or yunho will think san likes her. We went about our day doing our own thing. I still can't get her out of my head but i feel better after talking with my closest friend. Nothing else happened for the rest of the day and i just decided to have an early night.