Chapter 2

"I'M NOT DOING THIS EVERY MORNING, NEXT TIME YOU CAN BE LATE" was what you woke up to outside your bedroom door along with very loud knocks. "I'M AWAKE!" you shouted back agitated and he left. "so you made some friends yesterday huh?" i said chewing on my breakfast. "yep, there actually quite funny even if they do seem a bit scary" he said also eating his breakfast. "too bad you didn't" he stuck his tongue out at you. "i did!" you defended yourself and he gave you a look of disbelief "there called johhny, mark and jacob and kevin if he counts too" yunho raised his eyebrow quite surprised you'd actually talked to someone. He drove you to school and went to find his friends straight away leaving you to do the same. You weren't exactly friends with mark and johhny but you said so to prove your annoying ass brother wrong. You did want to be friends with them so you decided that today you'd try talking to them in class, they seemed really nice and goofy after all.  As you walked through the hall someone suddenly pushed you over from behind, you turned around to see a boy smirking at you. You attempted to stand up but he kicked your legs causing you to fall back down "what do you want?" you asked kind of scared of him "oh just you baby" he got closer to you who was still sitting on the floor. He grabbed your hair and yanked you up, you were about to cry in pain when he let go. You looked up to see someone punch him "now go before i do it again!" he shouted an the boy ran away, obviously intimidated. He turned to see if you were okay and to your surprise, it was wooyoung. "you okay" he helped you up his face turning soft. You nodded before saying "thank you for that" he smiled sweetly "if anyone bothers you tell me or if not tell one of yunhos friends" he said sweetly. You patted your hair down as it had just been messed up by that jerk. "better get going" he said and waved to you as he walked away. You were flustered and shocked about it but quickly walked to your first class. You sat in your seat, next to mark. Wooyoung, san and mingi were in this class but they didn't sit near to you and arrived after you did. "hi" mark said as you sat down "hello" you said trying not to be shy. "how was your first day yesterday?" he asked kindly "it was fine i guess, apart from my brother annoying me" you both laughed "who is your brother" he asked interested "yunho, he's my twin.. we don't look much alike, he's really tall" you explained "wow twins that must be fun, can you read others mind or predict what he's going to say?!" he asked excitedly, you giggled and shook your head. "your such an idiot" johnny laughed, he must of heard your conversation "yah stop listening in!" mark said and johnny surrendered "can't help it, you talk loud so i could obviously hear the stupidity coming from your mouth" you watched and laughed as they argued with each other. You ended up talking to them and watching them be goofy most lesson. What you didn't notice, was wooyoung watching you in frustration that you were having fun with them and not even looking at him once. Lunch came around finally and mark and johnny invited you to sit with them and their other friends, lucas and taeyong. You were having good fun sitting together talking and laughing about random stuff until someone scared you from behind and you turned to see yunho laughing. You punched his shoulder as he laughed at you "just came to see if your okay" he said "yeah i am, why arn't you with your friends?" you asked "there over there, just came to check on you" you decided to introduce your friends as he has yesterday "this is mark, johnny, lucas and taeyoung" they briefly greeted each other then yunho left.  The rest of the day was fine until yunho texted you in a lesson to tell you he had invited his friends over so you decided to invite kevin too. He agreed so you walked home with him talking and laughing together like you used to. You both were very close as you always had been.