#1 Leon x reader (fluff)

#1 Leon x reader

(plz excuse how shitty this is its like, my first one-shot, and its my first x reader

It was a normal day at hope's peak high, you were sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring and your friend Souda would not stop talking about his precious MrS sOnIa (I warned yall I was gonna bash her lol) "Ok then you obsessed weirdo, GO TALK TO HER!" You yell, wanting him to shut up about it already. "You're one to talk to Mrs. and I quote: Leon is so awesome man, and so cute too! I mean, have you seen his piercings!!! They're so hot!" Souda replies, mocking your voice. Your face turns a shade of pink to rival Souda's hair." Shut up ya dunce!" you say, punching him in the arm. He rubs the spot where you punched and giggles at your reaction. "See! It's not that easy now is it (y/n)! And at least I don't have a crush on a lower classman!" he retorts, smiling like an ass. You looked him in the eye with an aggravated smirk "well at least I don't practically stalk my crush and act like their name is the only thing I know. Oh miss Sonia, I love you so much, take me back to your palace and do with me whatever you desire" you said, making it Souda's turn to blush. He made a smart decision and decided to keep his mouth closed until class was over.

Time skip until AfTeR cLaSs bc im lazy

You were back at your dorm room with your friends Teruteru and Souda ( I actually like Teru a lot he's a comfort don't @ me for this lol) and Souda piped up about Leon once again "Ok, but (y/n) why do you like Leon. It isn't just about his piercings right?" You were a bit taken aback that he thought you were that shallow "Of course not! How shitty would that be! I like his piercings, sure, but I like his personality! I like how confident he is, how he expresses himself. How determined he is! If I just liked his piercings then I wouldn't be as obsessed as I am!" 

you defended, with frustration laced in your voice. "Ok, ok I'm sorry just don't hurt me!" He said, his tone being that of a toddler. You and Teru both made fun of him for how much of a baby he was being "You're gonna regret laughing at me (y/n)!! You'll see!!" You laughed at his pathetic attempt at a threat "Yea ok, keep telling yourself that hon." You replied. Little did you know, he had just hatched a devilish plan. That would either get you and Leon together, or just make you super uncomfortable, either would be alright with him.

Next day

You were just finishing up your lunch that Teruteru made when you got a notification on your phone from Souda himself.

Kazoo man: (y/n) meet me near the supply closet quick no questions asked i need help and fast

You: On my way bro dw I gotchu

Kazoo man: Thanks bro

You ran down the hall to get to him, you listened and didn't ask any questions so you didn't know if he was in social trouble or got his dick stuck in something, honestly you wouldn't be surprised if he did the second one, he could be a huge idiot sometimes. 

As you got to the closet, instead of seeing Souda, you only saw Leon "Hey Leon, what are ya doin here?" He kinda jumped at your voice. " Oh hey (y/n)! Uhh, your buddy Souda told me he needed help so here I am!" You were confused... Why would Souda call both of you? Before you got to ask anything, you both were pushed into the closet. You faintly heard Soudas voice from outside "Heya (y/n) and Leon! Now you may be wondering why you're here well you see, (y/n)? Do you remember me telling you that you would regret laughing at me... well here's my revenge, until you fess up to Leon, you're not getting out of this closet. " KAZUICHI SOUDA IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I WILL EAT YOU SPINAL CORDS I SWEAR TO GOD YOU UNSEASONED CUCUMBER'' (the unseasoned cucumber thing is a regular insult I use on my friends lol) 

Leon just backed himself into the wall, he really did not wanna be here. "Uhh (y/n), why don't you just do what he asks? You can get us outta here so do it please I'm supposed to meet Hiro right now" "No Leon you don't get it it's not that simple" he gives you a smirk and walks towards you, he figured if he's trapped in here, he might as well have some fun "then make it simple" he replied. You were internally panicking at how close he was getting you stepped back, until your back hit the door, he hovered over you 

"L-Leon what are y-you doing" he gave his signature sexy smirk "Whatever I want, princess" he leaned down and kissed you "I love you Leon" you mumbled, loud enough for him to hear "what was that princess, I think you said that a little to quietly" You didn't, he just wanted to hear it again and make you flustered. "I LOVE YOU" you practically shouted, your face glowing red. "That's what I thought you said" Leon replied, kissing you again. Unfortunately for you, you were against the door, and as he promised as soon as you confessed, Souda ripped it open, causing you and Leon to fall, him landing on top of you in between your legs. You were both blushing hard as he said "so... Are we dating now" You kissed his nose, "of course we are silly" 

eyyy first one done! it's not the best but I hope yall like it

words:953

up next: Kyoko x Mitari