"You seriously dont know yet?" Alicia shaked her head.Ali who was still confused tried to put the pieces together.

"Wait....HAHH NO WAY!" He finally got it,Alicia and Y/n already at the cashier.

"you...you're Y/n!???" He asked,mouth almost wide open.

Y/n nodded,giving the cashier money to pay for her choco milk box.

"HUHHHH how didn't I knoww..no wonder I felt like your voice was familiar!!" He nodded to himself.The teens walked out of the mart,Y/n having her skateboard by her side.

"Why'd you take this route Alicia?I've never seen you before?" He asked Alicia who was unbothered.

Alicia didn't awnser, leaving Ali behind.

"Hmm...Wait dont you stay at MATA's base??" He again questioned.

"..No" she awnsered shortly.

"Oh..and you Y/n?Which school do you go to?" He looked over Y/n.

"um..SMK Karya 4?" She tried to remember.

"Oh...eh?isn't that school like five blocks away from here?wont you be late?" 

"Nope,my board goes kinda fast so usually I reach there on time-" She looked over at the guy.

Now being able to have a proper look at the IRIS user.Dispite being younger by a year,he was visibally taller,but only by a few inches,and instead of having slicked up hair when at the academy,his hair was left down,a little messy.

Finishing observing him,she realized what she was doing so she shook herself out of it.

.

.

.

"oh im at my lane..gotta go,see you later" she waved to Ali and Alicia,already on her way on her skateboard.

"...Hmm Alicia,why does Y/n wear a mask when we're at the academy?its not like she has anything wrong with her face"He asked the girl beside him.

"..Dont know" Licia said,trying to avoid to tell him the truth.

"Hmph you probally know but dont wanna tell me" he looked at her with a sulk look.

Alicia like usual,not caring.
.

.

3rd pov,Y/n.

𝖸/𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅,𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 10 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀.
𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖾.

"𝖠𝗁 𝖸/𝗇! 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒"
𝖠𝗅𝖾x,Kanneth's usual partner who's normally in charge of the school gates.

"Oh hey,and yeah,just felt like it today" She grinned.

"...I see that Kanneth is not here today?"
Y/n looking around for the guy.

"Kanneth...Oh yeah!The teachers needed him to help out with the Farewell day for the teacher that are retiring in a week so he's gonna be busy for the whole day.And thats why-" Alex shuffled into his pocket,searching for something.

"there it is" He got a small piece of folded paper.

Y/n who was a little confused just let the boy did what he was doing.