3rd person pov

"What's Micha interning for again?" Chan asked, he wasn't there when Micha told the boys where she was interning at.

"Starzone lab..." Changbin mumbled. He was anxious, he didn't want Micha to get hurt.

"Hyung, where's Micha noona?" Felix asked, "She said she would help me complete this level."

"It's Noona's first day of interning right?" Jisung popped out of nowhere. Changbin nodded, he can't help but get nervous for his girlfriend.

"What's the worse thing that could happen? She's probably safe and getting bored sorting out papers." Chan tried to make Changbin less nervous, it did helped a bit. Well until Jilix started talking.

"She's interning in a lab right? What if some chemicals mix and the place sets on fire?!" Jisung suggested.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Unnie! How do I stop the fire?!" Lexi screamed for help. She had gotten her powers not too long ago and still didn't know how to use it.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Jisung stop scaring Changbin. They probably have tons of water to out out the fire." Chan said.

"What if the pipes broke?! And the place started to flood! Noona can swim right?" Felix said.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Yumi is getting Micha unnie. Lemme try putting out the fire." Aeri said, trying to use her powers. She hasn't tried her powers out before, she knew it had already been triggered since she could breathe underwater.

Suddenly, water started flooding the training room. Both Lexi and Aeri didn't know what to do. Thankfully right then Micha came and well, she had to find which pipe broke in order to stop the water.

Yep a pipe. Why? It's beacuse when Aeri was trying to use water to put out the fire, she ended up controlling water in the pipes leading for the pipes to burst.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"It's a top notch lab. Things like that wouldn't happen." Seungmin said as he went to the kitchen to get a drink.

"What if they created a tornado machine and noona got sucked in?!" It was now Jisung's turn to say something.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Is it suppose to work like that?" Yumi asked, she was currently working on tornados.

"Yup. Now try to suck people in but since there's no one you can try it on me." Micha replied. Yumi tried her best for it to work and it worked. Then she tried to stop the tornado and make Micha land safely and was successful.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Or what if it was with ice and snow?" Jisung suggested

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"It's freezing in here!" Lexi complained. Aera was practicing her blizzards.

"I guess I'm immune to the cold." Aera said, not feeling anything.

"Okay now Aera try and make the blizzard disappear." Micha instructed, it took a few tries but Aera was successful.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Poisonous plants! Why didn't I think of that! Starzone has a garden!" It was Felix who said this.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Uhm, Jiyeon?" Micha called out to Jiyeon, she was currently surrounded by tons of plants.

"Oh sorry..." Jiyeon apologize and removed the plants.

"Unnie, do you think any if these plants are poisonous?" Jiyeon asked and Micha quickly shook her head.

"Not at all! Mrs Ahn was scared that if it was poisonous, we would be in bigger trouble."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Jilix, stop scaring Changbin." Chan warned the two.

"What if she needed to fight someone?!" Jisung suggested and Chan sighed.

"She works in the lab why would she need to fight someone?"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Micha, you okay? Did I hit you too hard?" Kira asked Micha while Jiyeon was healing her. They were currently practicing their fighting.

"I'm fine don't worry." Micha gave Kira a smile.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Don't be ridiculous... What if that happens?" Changbin grew more nervous.

"Just call her and check up on her." Chan suggested and Changbin quickly did so.

"Binnie? You sound worried, are you okay?" Micha picked up the phone.

"Who's this Binnie calling you?" Yumi asked.

"Don't worry about me. I'm getting coffee with my colleagues." Micha spoke. Kira and Aera then came back with coffee in their hands.

"Who was that?" Aeri asked this time. Micha had ended the called and place her phone back to her pocket.

"It was my boyfriend. He got worried Cuase his friends said some random theories about what will happen at my job." Micha laughed. "It was rather accurate."

The girls started laughing. The girls then headed to somewhere, to collect their costumes.