"Come on. We're almost there." Willow said dragging Luz by the sleeve once again. Many questions thought of been asked but Luz thought it best to wait until she got to wherever they were going. A small cabin appeared just behind the tree line in front of them. As they approached it Boscha ran out of the door and embraced Willow tightly, picking her up and spinning her around, before seating Willow down and kissing her passionately. Luz's eyes widened in surprise.

"That is....new." Boscha pulled away and smiled looking into Willow's eyes before three blue irises hidden behind circular glasses found her own, before looking down at her legs.

"When did you start walking wheels." Boscha asked as Willow too looked at her legs, cashing Luz as well to look at her own legs, which were now, standing proudly.

"Erm....it's a cliff jump and a whole ass story." Luz laughed out slightly, Boscha and Willow led her into the cabin, it was nice, clean. The distinct smell of earth hung in the hair, oak wood planks lined the walls and floors, a small table with 5 chairs sat in the small living area to which Luz had assumed was the kitchen.

"Welcome home." Boscha welcomed sitting in one of the wooden chairs, Luz looked around taking notice of the small details such as the letters WPP and AOB carved into an ancient looking wood plank nailed into the top of her door way.

"Home?" Willow sat down motioning for Luz to do the same.

"Basically, we're all on the run." Boscha spun a yellow butterfly knife around in her hand, the sound of the blade cutting through the air filled the air. As Willow's words left her lips the sound stopped and Boscha put the knife down.

"Let's just say Belos wasn't too happy that his little grape didn't turn into a raisin and now he's trying to kill all of us instead of just you." A wave of guilt washed over Luz at hearing the fact that she was the reason Belos wanted to kill all of them. But something wasn't adding up.

"Why were you at Hexside if they're trying to kill all of us." Luz questioned.

"It seems the mighty emperor didn't remember Gus and I, after Bump was taken away there wasn't anyone to link Gus and I to you. But we've been staying with Boscha and Amity here just in case. The isles is crawling with Belos's guards." Willow explained% The front door behind them creeped open sending the trio shooting from their seats.

"Ok I couldn't find any of the fruits but I found some-" Once the auburn haired witch laid eyes on Luz, the wicker basket she was holding dropped  sending dirt and vegetables spilling over the floor.  Her golden eyes widened in shock at the sight of the young witch.

"L-Luz?" She asked disbelieving before clearing her throat answering once again, "Luz. Uh, Hi." Amity put on a weary smile before kneeling down to clean up the mess she had made.

"Here, uh, let me help with that." Luz walked over and knelt down picking up a deformed vegetable that resembled a carrot. As Luz set the vegetables in the bag she purposefully brushed her hand against Amity's, just to...,gauge her reaction....nothing, nothing more.

"We should go. Let them talk. After playing throat hockey like they did they've bound to got a lot to talk about"  Boscha whispered into Willow's ear but not without getting a smack on the arm. Willow stood up and grabbed Boscha by the arm and dragged her out by the door.

"We're going out for a walk." she said stopping as Luz and Amity stood up looking back at them.

"Don't forget to use protection." Luz called out after them, a small scoff could be heard just before the door closed. Amity gently brushed past Luz on her way to the kitchen setting down the vegetables. Several moments of silence passed between the two witches before it was Amity who broke it.

"I'm glad you're up and walking again." Amity softly said, the words carried out on a gentle breath. The brunette took a knife and started cutting through one of the vegetables with precision.

"I am too. It only took a fall off a cliff to do it." Amity turned to Luz a questioning look on her face before Luz nervously laughing and rubbing the back of her neck.

Nightfall came sooner than expected. Amity had dinner prepared within the hour, Willow and Boscha had come back from their walk accompanied by Gus who had shown Luz to her room, which she would be sharing with...Amity. One bed. For the two of them. It wasnt as small as her bed at the Owl House but it wasn't much bigger. Luz had sent Owlzura back to Eda carrying a letter which held in its contents a simple message stating that Luz wouldn't be returning to the House that night. Luz stood in front of the mirror shirtless, scars scattered across torso and arms. The wolf bite scar stood out proudly contrasting from her tan skin. There were a few scars on her face from the beating given by Soarin. Luz noticed how much she had changed from getting to the Isles, it had been almost 6 months since her return, and in that little time she already seemed different, older, tougher, worn. She closed the wardrobe in which the mirror was held, Luz pulled the white crew neck shirt over her head and pulled it so the waistband of her Calvin Klein boxers was covered by the hem. The door opened as Amity walked in, her silk robe covering her purple night gown with lace edges.

"I..um..I didn't realize you were in here." Amity said shyly away from Luz, slowly closing the door behind her, the opposite of which Luz thought was going to happen. The young witches auburn hair was slightly curly out of its usual style, the green dye spiraling up the curls, her usual pale skin turning red, down to the small patch of exposed skin on her chest. Luz heard the click of the door's lock before Amity grabbed Luz by the collar and kissed her. The kiss was gentle sweet, the feeling of her lips burned against Luz's. Amity pulled herself backwards into a wall making Luz tightly grab her waist before pulling away breathless.

"Amity wait. We need to...Are you...do you-" Luz was cut off by another kiss, Amity's lips swallowing her words, "Ami-" Luz murmured into the kiss, Amity pulled away and smiled looking up into Luz's chocolate eyes.

"Just shut up and kiss me Noceda."

No comment.
-The author(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Between Two Worldsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें