Introductions

His Scent | Bokuaka OmegaVerse AU

A/N I would just like to apologize in advance for the amount of cringe i feel for this fanfic💀 I wrote this like 6 months ago and I am literally embarrassed to say i wrote some of this parts but some of them i like and some just want me to leave the room😂 But enjoy and i hope you have a wonderful day/Night
- I WARNED YOU

Chapter 1- Introductions

Like other OmegaVerse stories there's Alphas, Betas, and Omega. Alphas go through Ruts, Omegas go through major or mildly major heats, and betas go though mild heats. When going through a lot of stress or a pregnancy, alphas and omegas can go ferrell and lash out. Here there are destined mates, You know when you're near your destined mate when there is a very strong scent that only that mate can smell to others it's just your normal scent. Though you can of course hide your scent but there wouldn't be a reason to, Right?

(Your scent of your Destined doesn't show until your 18)

Akaashi- Omega, 22 years old, Usually keeps to himself unless with friends, Works as a cafe with Kenma and Oikawa, Has no mate yet, Gay, Has horrible heats- has a sweet lemon scent, Many guys have tried to get with akaashi because of his looks, There's one Ex that controls akaashi with almost and iron fist, an alpha who has made akaashi fear them almost ever since he met him. Best friends with Oikawa and Kenma, and lives with Oikawa , Kenma, Atsumu, and Suga all live in a house they all share. Has 2 brothers.

Bokuto- Alpha, 22years old, is bipolar, a usually strong alpha, bestfriends with Kuroo, lives with kuroo, iwaizumi,and Sakusa Plays on the MSBY Black Jackals. Hasn't met his mate yet, has minor ruts, scent is quite like carmel, Sweet and salty, Bi, dad left when he was young, and has 2 sisters, protective, and high maintenance as in a lot to take care of . Recently moved school with his best bro kuroo iwaizumi and sakusa.

Oikawa- Omega,22, Has a lot of anxiety although is quite self centered, caring towards his friends when they are in need, best friends with suga an akaashi, oikawa and kenma usually bicker thanks to their opposite personalities . Usually spends a lot of time in the bathroom and likes to do and etc and needs his "Beauty Sleep".

Kenma- Beta, 22, Plays a lot of video games, stays up late at night, kuroos bf, has brought kuroo over once in a while so he is acquaintances with his friends, lazy

Atsumu- Omega , 22, Bestie is oikawa, Is dating sakusa an plays on the MSBY Black Jackals,

Kuroo-Alpha, 22, Besties with bokuto, Never makes his hair explaining is bed head which makes him look like a rooster, Dating kenma, recently moved to town to get closer with kenma

Iwaizumi- Alpha, 22, has kind of an unpleasant look but is a big softie on the inside. Is pretty much the responsible one of the friend group .

Suga- Omega, 23, Is the "Mother" of the group, takes care of the whole group almost and is dating daichi

Sakusa- Alpha, 22, Germaphobe unless it's atsumu who feels quite comfortable around his "tsum tsum", Play on the MSBY Black Jackals.

Daichi- Alpha, 23, Dating suga, very helpful with sugas friends has been dating suga since high school,

Akaashi's Mom- Beta, 44, is mentally and sometimes physically abused by akaashi's dad, cares for akaashi deeply,

Akaashis Dad- Alpha, 45, Very strong businessman, only got with akaashis mom for her beauty to produce good looking pups

Akaashis siblings- Brother 1, Eiota, 21, sceptical of other alphas after seeing what happens to akaashi, cares for akaashi deeply,
Brother 2, Annoita, 15, A bit rowdy, in highschool, gets serious when akaashi gets hurt.

Bokutos Mom- Alpha, 48, Caring for all other of her kids' friends, accepts bokuto's sexuality.

Boutos Dad- Alpha, 49, A world wide tradesman, still cares for his family and loves them with all his heart.

Bokutos Sisters- his sisters aren't around much except for the holidays. Kiari, and Yurikai