They reach their school, but somehow no body bullied Jungkook today nor the teachers scolded him. It was like the calm before the storm. School itself was pretty boring today. After school finished the students went home. Some hang out, some just were gossiping minding there own businesses. 

(Jungkook POV)

My day went surprisingly good today. Jackson didn't come to bully me which was awfully weird. But who am I to judge? Might as well enjoy the calm environment while it lasts. The collage just finished, me and Jimin were making our way out of the campus.

"Hey Chim? You go on from here ok? I need to go get some air, if something happens you know where to find me." I say while looking at him.

He nods and gives me a bro hug and makes his way towards his other friends.

I sigh and make my way to my secret spot. I was at the place looking at mother nature and after a couple of minutes I heard a branch break. I slowly turn around and see Jackson looking at me while smirking. 

'Am I going to deal with this shit right now? Oh Hell I think not!' I say in my mind while I back away.

"Oh don't be scared, I am not gonna hurt you kitten." Jackson says as he steps forwards and keep walking while I keep backing away.

"I just want to have some fun." He says innocently. I visibly gulp thinking about what kind of FUN he is taking about.

"We both can have some fun.." He says a little slowly this time. What will it do? Make me say, "Ofcourse Jackson come here and beat the shit out of me! We'll have fun!" Thankyou next, bitch.

I felt that I hit a tree behind me. Great now I have no where to go. I guess I will just wait until he's done. 

He comes closer to me. And closer and closer and closer until his breath hits my face. The close proximity between us is making me feel uncomfortable. Really uncomfortable. He leans in and smells me?? THE FUCK!

"You smell so good kitten. So sweet." He says and starts nibbling on my neck. I widen my eyes now I know what kind of FUN he was talking about.

"J.... j...ja.. jackson... w.. wh.. what a .. are.... yy .. you..... doing?" I stutter badly though I know what is he doing.

"Nothing just making sure that you are mine." He says now sucking on my neck. I feel disgusting.

"But we are not mates and I don't want you." I don't know where that confidence came from but I say it not stuttering and I push him away and luckily he even moved a feet.

"You bitch I thought we both could have some fun but no you have to go and act all innocent. But now I will show you your place. YOU SLUT!" He says and slaps me. The slap had me in the ground but he didn't stop. He beats me, kicks me punches me until I am wheezing for air. When I was busy he leans in and starts forcefully kisses me I tried to stop him but he is much stronger. Then he dives into my neck again and starts leaving hickies I was telling him to stop but he didn't. I was already seeing black dots forming in my vision but I tried to stay awake. Then he got up and opens his belt. But when he was going to unzip his pants he stopped and muttered, "Shit" And turned into his wolf form and left hurriedly.

I sat up and looked at myself my clothes were torn and I was a bloody mess. But I was in shock. I can't processes what was going to happen if he didn't stop. Thankyou moon goddess for helping me and listening to my cries.

"After sitting there a couple of minutes I se a wolf coming my way. I immediately sat up but fall down. Must be because of earlier. After the wolf comes close I notice it's Jimin and he's wounded?! What is happening? 

When he reaches me he turns into his human form and says, "The packs under attack. We have to leave." 

"But aren't we supposed to go to the safe house??" I ask because omegas, pups and elders are supposed to be in safe houses.

"We are but not now alpha wants me and you to use as baits because we are male omega's and we don't have time they might come here any second, if we stay here we are not gonna be alive. We have to run Kook. It's the only way to get out of this hell hole."

"Ok I will run in my human form as long as I can, then you will carry me?" I say and Jimin agrees. I get up and Jimin is wounded but he is still a werewolf soo he'll heal. He transforms into his wolf form again. Then we hear footsteps and people talking about finding me and Jimin.

Jimin and I look at each other and start running.

We are running, we are rouges now. There's no going back we are deep in the forests now. We've been running for 25 minutes now. We did take rest here and there. I am really tired. I can't run anymore. I tried my best to run as fast as I can for as long as I can. But I am too tired and I can't breathe. I am thirsty. I slow down and fall to the ground trying to catch my breath. Jimin immediately stops comes to me and licks my face causing me to giggle.

"Jimin stoooooopppppp!!" I say while laughing. He stops and points to his back. After trying very hard I get up and sit on him I try to be careful cus he is pretty wounded. As soon as I sit on him he starts running. Because he is in his wolf form he can run much more then me. After 1 minute I start feeling queasy and see black dots forming in my eyes. Well riding a werewolf is not as much as fun as you would think it is. And all the things that happened today are also creeping up on me. But suddenly Jimin suddenly slows down, stops and looks around he is sniffing the air and wiggling his tail. I am trying to keep myself conscious but it's hard after this mentally and physically exhausting day. Then out of no where 2 big wolf pounce on him. 

Well me? I am flying in the air, I close my eyes waiting for the impact for falling into the ground, no scratch that practically flying to the ground. But it never came, on the other hand I feel warm arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes and see the most beautiful, most ethereal man I have ever done seen in my whole 17 years 11 months and 29 days of life. And the weird thing is that I feel safe and at home in this mysterious man's arm. If I could freeze time and live that moment forever this would be it. I feel soo warm and fuzzy inside. I again see black dots forming in my vision this time I don't fight it, I am too tired and for me this is the safest I have ever felt. Jimin was giggling and laughing in the background.

The last thing I heard before blacking out was Jimin's shout, "JUNGKOOK!"

and a deeper then the deepest ocean voice saying, "Don't!" and I black out in his arm. But before I black out I made sure to cling onto him like my life depended on it.

AHHH FINALLYYY!!! THE DAY YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR, BUT GUESS WHAT I WAS MAKING COFFEE AND I BURNED MYSELF. DON'T WORRY GUYS IT'S NOT SERIOUS. BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPERT AND WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS WHO CATCHED KOOKIE? WELL READ IT TO FIND OUT!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMENT AND SHARE!

YOU CAN FOLLOW ME IN MY TWITTER

MY ACC  =  @rumaisiamallik

BYE GUYS AND I LOVE YOU!!!!!