Chapter 8: Getting It Straight

Start from the beginning

Maria untangled herself from Violet's arms and kissed her forehead. " You were still so little when we first saw you. Your human father, Thomas was moving into the house next door to us and carried you around in a carrier. While trying to move furniture inside, he just wouldn't let you go. Not until I told him he was endangering you, and that I'd watch over as he finished up.

Anyway, we knew him for two years like a son. He may as well have moved in for all the time he spent at our home with you. Until his car crash. He died instantly." Her eyes filled with tears that spilled over her cheeks.

Your mother was a Fae of royal blood, named Saere that was not even close to the throne. The 48th cousin to the Queen. Anyway, their love was forbidden. Saere got pregnant out of wedlock with Thomas's child. You.

She was imprisoned for 150 years, and you and Thomas were banished from the Fae world.

We adopted you and gave you our name, Campanella. Since nothing magical ever happened, we had just thought it best that you be happy as you already were." Maria sniffed as her eyes welled up with tears. "Violet, I am so very sorry about your parents. We should have told you as you got older and could accept it better. Honey, I-.."

Violet threw her arms around both parents "I love you both so much! Please...please, in the future...just tell me about such important things."

This spoke a lot about why Karrack wanted Violet so badly, but why involve Jonas? This, I still had to figure out.

As they broke up their group hug, I turned my attention to Gary. Pulling out the receipt for a bill of sale' from my pocket for the 25,030 dollars. "If Karrack comes by, you can give him this. It should keep everyone safe. Go back to your home in the morning. Tomorrow morning, Violet starts her training, and will stay here."

Gary looked up at me with relief in his eyes. "Thank you, Mr. Sinn, for everything.

" Yes, Mr. Sinn, Thank you." Maria smiled at me through her tears.

They both knew that Violet may or may not have sex with me, but were kind enough to not get into that topic as a discussion. Since it might frighten Violet.

"There is only one problem. Karrack needs to be shown that receipt before he tries to marry Jonas to Violet. We all need to be at the chapel gardens by 5:00 pm tomorrow. We should all get our sleep now, we'll need it." Bending over, I kissed Violet on top of her head.

Smiling up at me, she stood up and moved to my side, looking back at her parents."You see? I told you before he arrived that Ion would make everything okay again."

Gary looked up at me dubiously as he held Marie in his arms. "Then why is it, that Ion Sinn is the one heading the Sinn family, and is known to be the cruelest and ruthless too?" His brow furrowed in concern and I could tell he regretted his words.

Offering him a small smile, I pulled Violet tightly against my side. "Cruel and ruthless, yes. To those that try to hurt me, or those I care about." Opening the door, I placed my hand at the small of Violet's back as she passed into the hall. Looking back, I saw Gary smile. We had an immediate understanding. Turning on my heel, I walked out, closing the door behind me.

___________________________

The following morning...

Shopping. I hate shopping, but it has to be done. I took Violet with me in the Aston Martin into the city. There were a few items we had to have on hand at the wedding if we were to prove that she had been bought by me as a sex slave. So even though she hated the thought, we went shopping at Germaine's. An exclusive underground shop where we could buy her, her permanent collar, and the temporary ones that usually go along with a body harness. Which would be best for her to wear at home. As she was trying on several of them, I was busy secretly buying her the most beautiful, personal gift of a collar, I could get.

Now I just sit outside the dressing rooms while a young lady helps her fasten up the different harnesses. "You know, these outfits are mainly for BDSM." She commented as she stuck her head out the curtain to see if anyone was around.

Grinning at her shyness, I leaned back casually in the chair. "Yes, though in the BDSM lifestyle, one can live as a submissive, and only during sessions be a sex slave. So it works either way. Violet, don't be so shy with me. Show me what you have on." Her eyes met mine, and I just couldn't bring myself to 'command' her to do it.

Showing her more adventurous side, Violet stepped from behind the curtain leaving me instantly hard, desiring her beyond anything I'd ever known. She left me breathless.

Her harness had an inch and a half thick collar with a central loop, a black leather corset to her hips. With two-inch-thick black straps that came over her shoulders, crushed her breasts against her body, effectively covering her nipples. Creating a "V" shape with the leather. All were held in place by a thin black see-through material. At the bottom of the corset, a single black strap went down between her sexy legs which were covered in thigh-high stockings with black patented leather stilettos on her feet. The whole outfit accented her every curve and made me hungry for more.

As she turned around, there were three silver buckles with the letter "I" on the ends of the leather at her collar, and on the two buckles on the corset. Coincidence? But then there was that thin strip of leather that came up from between her magnificent ass cheeks to the bottom of the corset. A leather form of G-string.

I was silent the whole time, trying to shift in the chair to allow room for my erection.

She looked up at me, silently chewing on her lip. "Violet, seeing you like this... I won't lie to you, I want to take you in that dressing room and fuck your brains out right now. You look that good to me."

Smiling, she skipped to the dressing room making her breasts and ass cheeks jiggle "Great! Then I guess we have a wedding to go to."

"Violet get back here in front of me and get on your knees" she heard the dominating tone and slowly turned around then got down on her knees before me.

Sitting upright, I reached into the inside pocket of my Navy blue suit and pulled out her permanent collar."This is made of diamonds also shows to the world, your worth to me. Diamonds meaning the most." Her eyes had gone wide as she looked at the gold and diamond filigree design. It was unique, one of a kind. As I released her other collar, I bent over to place several light kisses on her neck which made her gasp with pleasure and moan softly. Licking her skin, I carefully raked my fangs over her flesh as she grasped hold of my shoulders, nails digging in. Gently, my fangs pierced her flesh and her blood gushed into my mouth. It was the sweetest ambrosia I had ever tasted. I loved it, and the blood called to me. It was like heaven as it slid thickly down my throat. I wanted to drown in her blood but I knew this bite was only meant to be a claiming. I lifted my fangs from her quivering flesh, God, she wanted more! The realization struck me. My arms wrapped around her as a thin trail of blood dripped down and over her breast.

Carefully, I took her new collar and locked it around her neck, placing the key in my breast pocket. "Karrack will recognize that bite as a formal 'claiming'. He can't touch you now. Not by legal means." Her arms wrapped around my waist and held onto me tightly.

Looking up, she asked, "So, shall I wear this to the wedding? It might get the point across...

We both laughed at the thought of their shock and surprise. Then the dark thoughts of their triggered lust invaded my mind. I didn't want them looking at Violet like that anymore. She is mine now.

 She is mine now