2: ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.

A/n: sorry I literally take the longest showers and the longest time to publish stories, I also just egged this bitches house so 😵

Authors POV:

As many kids above or her age were shipped out, it was her turn. Since it was her last day, she tried to enjoy almost all of it. Playing with her younger siblings, flying her kite and enjoying her and siblings delicious food.

(Flashback)

(Still authors POV)

Overall, Oliver was a pretty quiet child. Not very social with the kid's until Y/n started offering him to play with the other kids. Once he started playing more and more often, he started opening up more.

Over the years, Y/n and Oliver grew distant. Y/n growing closer to Sonya and Oliver growing more closer to Zack. They did say some 'good morning's and some 'hi's to each other once in a while. But still not being as close as the previous years.

Again, growing into his quiet atmosphere. Reading books more often and drifting away from the group. But little did Y/n know, he did this to hide his feelings for the girl.

Watching the girl make flower crowns for their siblings was entertaining for him. The way she would giggle, her soft hair flowing in the steady wind, you name it! Just every thing about her was perfect and no one could be her.

"Oliver." "Oliverrrrr." "OLIVER!" The girl shouted, interrupting his train off thoughts. "Yeah?" The boy flinched. "I made you a flower crown!" Y/n grinned. As she gave him the crown, their hands brushed for a second causing him to blush. He put the piece Y/n made on his head and gave a awkward grin. Y/n started to chuckle, "Why are you laughing? Is there something wrong?" Oliver questions. "No, I'm laughing because you look so cute!" Catching her breathe and laughing again right after. 'She just called me cute, woahhhh.'

(End of flashback)

Y/n's POV:

As I finish changing into the clothes I was assigned, we all met in the dining room. Some of my siblings were already crying, wow I feel so special-

"Bye Y/nnn" The kids said in sync. "Bye everyone! I promise to visit here again when my foster parents allow me to!" I state. That sentence just so happens to cheer them up, they really must like me!

I peek over to where Sonya is standing, I realize she was crying. I walk over to the girl and embrace her in a hug. She digs her neck into my shoulder, "I promise I'll see you again." I pat her back. I hear a muffled 'ok' from her.

(Couple minutes later)

While mama walks me to the gate I notice it open, something I've never seen before. I've never actually been this close to the gate since it's against the rules. To my surprise it's actually bigger then I expected. She leads me inside and once I step in I black out.

(Another time skip)

I wake up to see a clear sky above me, where are my foster parents? Is this my home? I walk around noticing that this place has a theme to it, kinda creepy but it's alright.

While I'm in the middle of walking in the forest music starts playing, a low quality type music. Thump, thump, thump. 'What is that?' Behind me stands a hideous, tall monster. I try to scream but my mouth lets out nothing. "Another new cattle, eh?" It speaks.

"Welcome to Goldy Pond." The monster grins.

Word count: 595

A/n: sorry if there's so many time skips 😩‼️‼️