{ BONUS CHAPTER }

It's already been four years since Haechan and I started dating. So, our four year anniversary is tomorrow and I'm super excited. Haechan better not forget this time.

"Hey, babe," Haechan gave me a back hug. I turned around and gave him a peck on his lips.

"You remember what tomorrow is, right?" I asked him.

He put his finger on his chin, thinking about my question.

"Oh yeah. You owe me those 20 bucks," he responded. I sighed and rested my head on his chest.

"It's our four year anniversary!"

"I was just joking with you," he confided and hugged me, resting his head on mine.

"You had me freaked out for a second," I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry, babe," he apologized.

"It's fine, it just reminded me of what happened, remember?" I recalled the moment in my head and he sighed.

"How could I not remember? I forgot about our one year anniversary," he frowned and walked over to me, "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I still feel really bad."

"Haechan, it's okay," I gave him a reassuring smile. He hugged me tightly and I returned it.

I pulled away from the hug and gazed into his eyes, "you've already given me three hugs in only five minutes, is everything okay?"

"No," he tried to keep a straight face, but ended up smiling like a little kid, "I just love you so much!"

He gave me small pecks all over my face before running away while squealing. What a weirdo.

"He forgot your one year?" Taeil emerged out of thin air, "well, that's a good boyfriend."

I scoffed and turned to him, "how do you always manage to appear out of nowhere during times like these?"

"It's a wise person thing, I guess," he shrugged, "don't worry, you'll have my super power someday."

Taeil flipped his nonexistent long hair with his hand and I laughed at him before continuing to work on what I was doing.

<NEXT DAY>

I barely got any sleep last night as all that was on my mind was today. I quickly got out of bed and got ready.

<TIME SKIP>

After I finished my makeup and fit for the day, I walked out of my room to go downstairs.

"Woah, why are you moving at the speed of light?" Jaehyun asked, holding his glass of water as if it were a warm mug of hot chocolate.

"Why do you care?" I said with a petty look on my face, obviously being sarcastic.

"Woah, calm down. Don't pull out the nine," he joked and I put my head down trying to hide my laughter after hearing his stupid comment.

"Nah, in all seriousness though," I stepped a bit closer to him and lowered my voice, "it's mine and Haechan's four year anniversary."

He made an "o" shape with his mouth before widening his eyes.

"Damn, four years already?!" He said, walking us downstairs. I nodded and he took a sip of his water.

"I feel like it was just last week you and him were bickering over absolutely nothing," he paused and glanced down at me, "you've changed a lot."

"In a good way, right?"

"Oh, yes, of course," Jae assured me, "he's also changed a lot, in a good way."

"He used to be so...savage. Ever since you guys started dating, he always acts like a baby around you. Even when he's just talking about you," Jae added and I laughed at him exposing Haechan.

"I see you're up early today," Doyoung noticed me walk into the kitchen. My eyes met with Yuta's who was turned around. We smiled at each other before breaking eye contact.

"Yeah," I responded to Doyoung, "I barely got any sleep last night, yet I woke up with tons of energy."

"We can tell," Mark said, not looking up from his phone. I rolled up a napkin and launched it at his flat head.

He looked up and gave me a disgusted look before taking the napkin and throwing back at me.

"That's rude," Yuta told him and took the napkin to throw it away. I smiled at him before he got up.

"I have to go. So, I'll probably be back around 9pm or so," Yuta announced, grabbing his phone and walking out of the door.

"You're going to spend the whole day with Yuna, aren't you?" Jungwoo asked him, smirking. Yuta smirked back at him and slammed the door.

"That would be a yes," Jungwoo said and turned back around.

After Haechan and I started dating, Yuta had no shame in telling me he still had feelings for me. He knew how I felt, and understood. Yuta moved on only a few months after Haechan and I had started dating.

Last year, he met a girl named Yuna at a boba cafe. They're not dating yet, but Yuta tells us he's going to ask her out soon. We'll see how that works out.

<TIME SKIP>

Haechan took me out all day. It was really fun as he never fails to not entertain me. I thought it was cute though. What felt like every ten minutes, he would peck me on my lips and tell me how much he loves me.

"Did I already say that I love you? I love you," Haechan told me, walking us across the bridge. The city lights were reflecting in the deep water. The sky was clear and a beautiful cerulean.

"You must love me a lot. You turn around to tell me that every ten minutes," I laughed a bit and he smiled.

"I do," he paused and faced me, "I'm so glad I met you, babe. I can't imagine what I'd be doing right now if you hadn't come into my life."

I softly smiled hearing his words. Jesus, Y/N. Don't get all emotional with him right now.

"I'm so glad I met you, too," I replied.

"I seriously don't know what to do without you. I love you so much," he looked down at me and softly smiled.

He snaked his arms around my hips and pushed his lips onto mine. Of course, I kissed him back. The kiss was passionate and sweet. I felt butterflies fly around in my stomach while we stayed like that for a while.

He pulled away from the kiss and stood on the edge of the bridge.

"UGH! Y/N, I LOVE HER SO MUCH!" Haechan shouted into the air. I laughed and he began to run around like a child. Oh my god, he's such a kid.

He ran back over to me and we laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Y/N," he smiled so big and kissed me once more. I laughed and gave him a hug.

"Neither can I."

***

A/N

AHH BONUS CHAPTER OF DESIRE

this took so long to complete- i didn't expect to make this chapter as long as 3 FULL CHAPTERS?

anyway i really hope you guys enjoyed this story! it was quite a ride writing this story, and i rly hope it wasn't too corny for some of you:/

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT!
I LOVE YOU<3

- sophia