Chapter 34

"Did you have fun last night?" I asked Johnny who was cooking.

"Yeah, did you?" He turned around and smirked. I almost choked on my water when he asked me that.

I looked around with wide eyes, "excuse you?"

"I'm just joking Y/N," he started laughing while I chuckled awkwardly, but quickly stopped once he turned around. Johnny really did scare the fuck out of me. I thought he was about to confront me.

Not long after, I heard Johnny let out a quiet yelp. I looked up from my phone and the kitchen was covered in smoke. My guy almost just burned the fucking house down.

I shook my head at Johnny before heading outside.

"Hey Jungwoo," I sighed and sat down next to him.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked with a concerned tone.

I nodded, "Johnny just freaked me out for a second, that's all."

He kept his gaze on the sky and didn't look at me, "is it because of what happened between you and Haechan?"

"Yeah," after processing what he said I narrowed my eyes, "wait, how do you know that?"

"Mark told me," he answered calmly. That little shit. Why does Mark have to tell everyone my business?

"Did you tell Haechan that you like him yet?" Jungwoo added. I shook my head and he lifted his eyebrows.

"I just don't think I'm ready right now," I looked down and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I understand that, I just wouldn't wait too much longer if I were you," he told me and walked inside. I watched him and sighed to myself. Jungwoo's right, I should tell Haechan soon.

***

A/N
*pls excuse any grammar mistakes*

nct 2020 is gonna be over soon🤸🏻‍♀️🕳
i will miss johnten sm🥺✋🏻

i think that this story is sadly coming to it's end soon-ish :'(

but let's not think abt the end :') hope you enjoyed this chapter!! love you xoxo

- much love, sophia<3