My hand slipped away from his, trying to process this information. His words hit me like a ton of bricks and out of nowhere, a tear fell. I'm not gonna lie the idea of Aubrey having a baby with Ava hurt like hell. "Aubrey, I don't know what to say... How far along is she?"

He paused for a second before answering. Just from looking in his eyes, I could tell that he had a million and one thoughts running through his head. "She's 16 weeks. I wanted to tell you as soon as I got the news, but Ava's been tripping lately. She doesn't want you to know or be involved, she's even threatening to keep the baby from me. That's who I was on the phone with when you came in."

"Wow." Was all I could say. This was turning out to be a day of bombshells. I leaned against the counter wiping the tears from my cheek. Not only do I have to deal with my own issues, now I have to add this to the pot.

Aubrey gently grabbed my elbow, turning my body to face his. He held my face in his hands as his thumb caressed my cheek. "Raven, I'm not losing you again. I told her that you're going to be in my life and there's nothing she can do to stop that. If she wants to go to court, we'll go to court, but I need you in my life... that's if you still want to be in it."

"Aubrey, this has me completely thrown off balance right now. Of course, I want to be with you, but I would never want you to not be in your child's life, especially because of me. I see how you are with Cam, and I know you want more children–

"But I wanted them with you. Please, don't let this break us." Aubrey placed a gentle hand on my belly, not knowing that I have a baby growing inside of me which only made me feel guiltier than I already felt. 

"Aubrey, I know this isn't the ideal situation for us to be in, but I love you and I'm going to stick by you through whatever happens next. Even if that means I have to deal with your baby mama drama." Knowing exactly how he feels right now, I couldn't bring myself to walk away from him. Especially after justifying to myself on the ride here that he wouldn't do that to me.

"I don't know what the hell I did to deserve you, but I glad that you're mine. I promise we're going to figure this shit out." Aubrey stepped closer, leaning in to kiss my lips. When he pulled away there was a slight smile on his face. "I have to be honest, I was expecting you to walk out that door right after I told you Ava's pregnant. You're a better person than I am because I wouldn't be able to do it." He joked... I hope.

"Well, I mean it's not like you cheated on me. You were two consenting adults in a relationship." I reasoned, hoping he would see it my way and return some of my open-mindedness.

Shrugging his shoulders, he continued on. "I guess, but me personally, I know I wouldn't be able to deal with another man getting you pregnant; I haven't reached that level of maturity yet. That's why I don't deserve you." Aubrey kissed me once more, paying no attention to the disillusion on my face as his words sink in. I could literally see the panic leave him and relief settle in, but I couldn't quite say the same.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" He questioned in wonder. I thought for a second, weighing my options. How am I supposed to tell him I'm pregnant and there's a good chance it could be Michael's after he clearly just said he wouldn't be about to handle it. My only choice as of now is to keep my mouth shut until I figure out my next move.

"I wanted to know if you booked the Marvel characters for this weekend? Cam's really excited about having the Avengers at his party." I answered, and Aubrey nodded his head telling me he took care of everything. So I lied. I know I'm making the wrong decision and I should tell him now while he's being truthful with me, but honesty is easier said than done, especially when it can potentially put a permanent end to our relationship. I just need time to think and figure out how to tell him.