Dont talk 'bout me like how you might know

How I feel

Top of the world, but your world isn't real

Your worlds an ideal

So go have fun

I really couldn't care less

And you can give them my best, but just know

I'm not your friend

Or anything, Damn

You think that your the man

I think therefore, i am

I'm not your friend

Or anything, Damn

You think that your the man

I think therefore, i am

Lately ever since Katsumi found out about Ofa started to get less mad towards people, she still gets mad a lot but towards Izuku it kinda dwindled a bit. But something that pissed Izuku off was that when they fought each other after the provisional licence she had the audacity to cry and saying it was her fault for All Might retiring. She cried to him of all people. She doesn't know real pain. She's caused him so much pain to the point where he started to question if he should kill himself. Hell when she told him to take a swan dive off a roof he almost did because. What was the point? Hell he's been depressed for the longest time because of her, there has been other causes but she was the main one. But here's the thing with depression.

Anybody who's ever gone through depression would tell you that it's not just something in your mind but rather something you feel in your body as much as it's in your head is also in your stomach having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It's the fear of failure, but no urge to be productive. It's wanting friends but hate socializing. It's wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely. Its feeling everything at once, then feeling a paralyzing numb.

-Rich Wilkerson Jr

(I'm not sure if that got my point across but. What I'm trying to say is Depression is a serious thing and that yes, it's very hard for someone with depression to come out and talk about it but no matter what don't give up, You do matter and I know that might not mean much coming from me but just know that Your not alone)

I don't want press to put your name next to mine

Were on different lines, so I

Wanna be nice enough, they don't call my bluff

'Cause I hate to find

Articles, articles, articles

Rather you remain unremarkable (gotta a lotta)

Interviews, interviews, interviews

When they say your name I just act confused

Did you have fun?

I really couldn't care less

And you can give em my best, but just know

I'm not your friend

Or anything, Damn

You think that your the man

I think therefore, i am

I'm not your friend

Or anything, Damn

You think that your the man