Two weeks had passed, and no one had heard from Lotus

Two weeks had passed, and no one had heard from Lotus. They all had tried countless times to reach out to her, but eventually she turned her phone off. She wanted nothing more than to be left alone, and sulk in her sadness. Mid was beginning become more worried about her, he understood she needed her space, but he wanted to make sure she was okay.

He parked his car in the driveway, and got out along with Bambi. They both approached the door, and knocked on it. They waited a few seconds, before knocking again. They stood there for a few minutes, Mid glanced over at Bambi who shrugged. She stepped off of the front porch, and approached the window, she placed her ear against the window, listening for any noise.

"The TV is on," she said, Mid sighed and leaned against the door. "Lotus, sweetheart, we know you're not ready to talk yet, but we just want to make sure you're okay." Bambi spoke through the window for her to hear. They waited again for any response but, unfortunately received none. Bambi gestured towards the door, indicating he should say something.

"Baby..." Mid trailed off, "I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can, I hope you alright. I didn't expect this to be easy for you, it never is, losing a parent. I don't know how you feel, and I won't stand here and act like I know what you're going through. But I want you to know, that you aren't alone in this." he said.

There was another brief moment of silence, until they heard the locks being fiddled with, followed by the door slightly opening. They exchanged glances with one another, before Mid pushed the door open wider. They both walked in, and seen Lotus sitting on the couch, clutching onto the necklace that her aunt Erin gave her.

"Hey sis..." Bambi approached her slowly, Lotus shot her a displeased look, causing her to stop in her tracks. Bambi glanced back at Mid, unsure of what to say to her, he sat on the other couch adjacent to her, leaning forward. He eyed her, seeing that she looked drain of energy.

"How you feeling?" Mid questioned her.

Lotus shrugged and forced a half smile on her face. "I'm fine," she said, getting up from the couch, heading towards the kitchen. As she did that, Bambi took that chance to give Mid a stern look, indicating she didn't believe her. He got up and followed her, leaning against the doorway of the kitchen.

"Are you sure?" he raised an eyebrow, Lotus shut the fridge door after pulling out a pitcher of sweet tea, and turned to face him, placing her free hand on her hand. "I'm just asking Nevaeh, I been worried about you."

"Well stop worrying, because I'm fine. I just needed time to myself," she poured the tea into a cup filled with ice cubes. "Is that all you came here for?"

"It was, but just to let you know we've been invited to a party so the gang is getting together along with some old friends at club Paradise. If you want to get out the house, that's where we'll be tonight." Bambi informed her, Mid snapped his head in her direction, glaring at her.