𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

Start from the beginning

Jotaro
At first, he didn't think much when he heard laughter downstairs, I mean he knows the only other person who lives here with you two is Katherine.

Yet when he went downstairs to grab a snack he saw a woman with blonde hair and a green dress. This must be your friend you keep talking about.

'Her name was...Holly..right?' Jotaro thought, not noticing Holly was glancing in his direction. "Oh, this must be the sweet boy you've adopted!" Jotaro froze in his position having a surprised and embarrassing look at his face.

"Hello sweetie! My name is Holly and you are?" Holly flashed a small smile in Jotaro's direction, "Jotaro...." whispered Jotaro a bit shy by being caught red-handed.

"Well, would you like some sandwiches? I made a few extras..." Holly giggled, "sure!" Jotaro ran towards Holly and climbed next to her on the couch, waiting for her to get the sandwiches.

Josuke Josuke looked up at the woman who was looking for milk, this was your best friend Tomoko, you asked her if she could babysit Josuke while you went to go to your job, Tomoko agreed

Josuke
Josuke looked up at the woman who was looking for milk, this was your best friend Tomoko, you asked her if she could babysit Josuke while you went to go to your job,
Tomoko agreed.

Right now Tomoko and Josuke were grocery shopping since you had run out of food. Tomoko grabbed the milk and placed it in the basket, both of then continued to stroll around the grocery store, looking for the next items on the list.

"Excuse me, Miss Tomoko?" Tomoko looked down to see Josuke holding some pack of gummies, "can I have this..? Please?" Josuke asked, he was about to use the 'puppy eyes' tectonic when Tomoko responds, "sure just don't tell (Y/N) alright?"

Josuke rapidly nodded his head and placed the gummies in the basket.

Giorno 'You had a child? Without me? Dio?" Dio thought as he was sitting down on the table across from Giorno

Giorno
'You had a child? Without me? Dio?" Dio thought as he was sitting down on the table across from Giorno. Oddly he looked similar to him, although you both never had slept before (and you both aren't together).

Meanwhile, Giorno didn't like Dio right away, I mean...have you seen what he wears? Elf shoes.

E L F  S H O E S.

Giorno is surprised that nobody made fun of him yet, but either way, they're both waiting for you to finish cooking dinner. You had invited Dio for dinner since you wanted to catch up on stuff while he was away for Egypt for some business.

"So...your (Y/N)'s son..?" asked Dio, he wanted to know if this information was true or not. "Yes, I am," respond Giorno glaring at Dio, 'why did he even ask that question?'

"Then where's your father? You surely must have one." right then and there Giorno gave Dio one of the serious faces he could make as a child, and said, "I'm fucking adopted."

Dio was silent through the whole dinner, he only talked when you asked a question of sorts.

Jolyne After coming home from school, Jolyne opened the door to find you sitting next to a strange men

Jolyne
After coming home from school, Jolyne opened the door to find you sitting next to a strange men.

He had a weird hat, white hat and it faded into his hair. He had a white coat and was drinking some coffee.

Jolyne walked away and mutters, "probably must be one of her friends..." she was walking away from the hallway until she saw some black hair waving around.

Jolyne glared at the hair and walked towards it, "sheesh mom, when will you stop getting some weird—" picking up the floating hair was a buff purple man.

"Ora." The buff purple man said, silence was in room until Jolyne screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Jolyne screamed and the purple man tried to calm her down until she ran to the living room.

"MOM!!! MOM!!! THERE IS A STRANGE MAN IN THE HOUSE!" Jolyne ran straight towards you.

"Honey, that's just my friend Jotaro what—" you were cut off by Jolyne, "NO IT WAS A PURPLE MAN!"

Jotaro clutched his cup and stood up, "I should go for now." He started to walk away, "oh wait you don't—" "no it's fine." Jotaro left the house.

Jolyne started to drag you, "here! It's here!" Jolyne pointed where he was until she noticed the purple man was gone.

"I don't see it." You walked away from Jolyne, "I'll be in the kitchen call me when you need me."

Jolyne glared at the entrance door, "he must be connected to this somehow..." she mutters.