Guilt and Grief

/Actually this is an extension of Lost. From Draco's POV/

He returned home as usual.  Careful  enough to remove all the marks Astoria had given him. Not that he didn't liked her giving them but he didn't wanted Luna to notice. He knew he was selfish but he couldn't help it. It started after Scorpius was born. He didn't wanted to cheat on her but his new business partner was too tempting.

She was young and sexy. She was smart bold and carefree. A determined girl. Very opposite from his wife. They had slept during a business trip when they were both drunk. And then it happened repeatedly. He was relieved that Astoria hasn't spoken about him leaving his wife and kid yet. He didn't wanted to choose.

But today when he returned home he felt different. There was no warmth. He called for Luna and Scorpius but they were not there. He searched all the room. A cold feeling surrounded him. He felt a twist in his gut. He called his mother and he panicked. His mother told that today Luna didn't take Scorpius to them. He cut the call despite his mother asking him if everything was fine.

He was not fine. And then he saw it. His wife's wedding ring laying on the table beside their bed. A note was under it which read only two words.
"I Know". He broke down. He lost her. He lost his wife. And all he felt was guilt and grief