Heart melting at his words, both Bambi and Rose fell into his outstretched arms, collapsing into soft, joyful tears. "Never again will this family be broken apart." Rose whispered, peeling back to stare between them both. Bambi body could only contain so much warmth and joy at once. The tears that followed down her cheeks expressed so much of what she wanted to say. The tears told her story of how long she dreamed of this moment. As a final tear ran down her face, Bambi smiled at the simple thought no one would ever take this moment away.

Sirius with the knowledge now Bambi was no afraid of him, seemed more comfortable and relaxed. Making joked between Rose about their past days at Hogwarts, The man had mere dropped his jaw at Bambi announcement of her house. Shocking her further, Sirius cheered, dancing around the bed with a makeshift Hufflepuff song. The laughter that erupted from them all had Bambi reminding herself to sing the very song to Stevie, Frankie and Cedric - possibly with the help of Sirius. By now, the sky was pitch black with the stars shining ever so brightly, it illuminated the room. The three were alone for hours, talking throughout none stop; it was as if they were never apart.

However, not all moments could last forever. The glass that acted as a shield to the world shattered the moment Dumbledore walked in, slightly smiling at the sight. Bambi had felt a tang of pain spread through her. Dumbledore had held this all from her for years. But she knew, somewhere deep down it was all necessary; she just wished it wasn't. "I see we are all up to date now -" he paushed, staring between each one, "Miss Black."

"No," ice shattered down her bones. "Miss Winters. They made me who I am today and I won't have them completely wiped out of my life." Bambi was prepare for the grief filled eyes Rose and Sirius would have, but as they turned only but pure pride swelled. "You are my parents, but they will always be my parents too." It filled her with relief as they both nodded in agreement, bright smiles adorned.

"Miss Winters it is then." Dumbledore edged forward, "Princess Heart is however, your regal name. Mr Black and Mrs Black agreed very early on that the Black name should not be brought upon to the Royal house hold, for reason I'm sure they will discuss with you." A understanding nod to them, sent reassurance down Bambi spine. Nothing was being hidden now.

"Who knows," Bambi turned to them all, "Who knows that I am - er, a Princess?" This would take some time to get use too.

Rose gave her a knowing look. "Well, the Minster of Magic knows of course as well as some of his closest colleagues. This there biggest secret they have. Yet, we do have suspicion certain gossip had been brought about and almost certainly Rita Skeeter knows."

Bambi heart leapt at the memory of the scene in the three Broomsticks. That was that case solved. "Is that why she here now? So you could keep an eye on her?"

Dumbledore hummed in response, "Yes, she is under strict instruction to not tell a soul but one can never truth her." Bambi appreciated the guidance now, noting to stay very clear away. "Your professor knew of course, for your own safety if anything is to happened." His eyes turned darker, turning to Rose who eyes turned full of fear and hate. Dumbledore was in deep thought before finally responding, his voice one of seriousness. "We now know, Voldemort is aware you are alive."

Eyes wide, Bambi simply couldn't breath. Voldemort? The name alone had caused the hairs on her neck to stand.  Voldemort was dead? Voldemort died all the years ago? He knew of Bambi - her heritage. He wanted her, as Rose stated only mere hours ago. The fear that struck Bambi was none but comparable to anything before. With the rate her heart was going she could merely hear anything but. Dumbledore mouth only moved, until the slight touch of Sirius to her hand, regained her.

They all stared alarming fear stricken themselves, Dumbledore look of uncertainty sent a roaring burning of flames within her. Within that one look, she knew. Voldemort was out there. Haunting her like a worm to a birds prey. This was why all this was finally happening. Why, now finally her family was reunited and was told of her true self. Not because it was right, but because it was needed.

"Bambi?" Rose calming voice acted as soft waves to her flames. "We are going to win this time. If he does succeed in his return, we will win."

Pausing, time gathered into a small pit, allowing only her to control it. She chose when she would speak, see the right in this and finally be able to be Bambi. Because, as of right now, this wasn't Bambi. No, something more darker that enraged her. Time replayed. "Do we know when?"

They all knew what she meant. Rose stared straight into her eyes, "Soon enough to have us worried. That is why I am out of hiding. Working alongside Dumbledore with anticipated his inevitable returned" what once was a calming and reassurance expression turned bitter and ice cold. "That and searching for his rat of an accomplice."

Sirius words were thick with hate, "Peter Pettigrew." Without a second thought, they laced hands. "Rose has been looking for him because it is rumoured he is the one helping him. The son of a bitch will get to him soon enough, you'll see."

There was a uncertain silence the filled the room. Only broken by Madame Pomfrey slight knocks alarming them. Merely wishing to give Bambi a check over, she cutesy to Rose and then - which shocked as ever so much, to Bambi. In sync Rose and Bambi plead of discouragement had the women agreeing to never cutesy again. At least there was that Bambi knew she could rely on. The nice women that walked into the room had then vanished once checking Bambi temperature. Immediately she demanded her rest, ushering them all to leave as soon as.

Dumbledore had merely chuckled, turning to Sirius before he left that there was a new hiding location near by. That made Bambi grin. Madame Pomfrey was in near fits, ushering them all out as they gently hugged Bambi; who, truthfully was in extreme pain. The words of both of them had her resting into a peaceful sleep, racing around her body at lightening speed. "I love you."