Chapter 5 The Cat Returns (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

"Y/n-chan come look at this" Hinata said

Hinata opened the door and lead us into a room that had futons on the floor. The futons were lined into rows filling the entire room.

"Isn't this cool this is where the whole team will be sleeping" Hinata cheerfully spoke, "where will you be sleeping y/n-chan?"

"Oh Kiyoko and I live real close so we'll just go home at the end of the day" I answered

"Nooooooo I want you to stay with me" Hinata whined

Hinata grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto one of the futons. He held me there no matter how hard I try to wiggle away. It was flushing being held on a futon by a male.

"Hinata stop the others are coming" I pleaded with him

As soon as I said that Noya and Tanka came into the room. As soon as they saw Hinata and I both of their mouths dropped. They looked like a 90s cartoon character.

"What are you doing to our princess shrimp?" Tanka shouted

"Yeah first year hands-off," Noya Shouted even louder

"Y/n-chan said that she was leaving at the end of the day and not sleeping here" Hinata explained the situation

Tanka and Noya's eyes both became teary-eyed. They both dog-piled on top of Hinata and me.

"Don't go princess" they both whined

They were all crushing me so much that I could fill the air leaving my lungs. All three of their weights were too much for my body to handle. I try to push them off me to no avail.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? GET OFF OF HER!" Daichi shouted as he entered the room

All three males jumped off from atop of me. My lungs took in the much-needed air that I needed. Hinata, Tanaka, and Noya were bowing their heads in shame. 

"Y/n," Daichi said in a calm voice "Kiyoko is looking for you at the gym so why don't you go join her"

I quickly jumped up and ran out of the room. Daichi had saved me and I was extremely grateful for him.

HINATA POV

"Why did you stop us Daichi" I whined

"Because if you have been too blind to notice that Kiyoko is starting to become suspicious about all of us," Daichi explained

"I haven't noticed it," Noya sounded dumfounded

"Well you three are not the most observant people" Daichi insulted us

I pouted. Even though I wasn't smart I didn't like to be called out for it.

"Don't worry Hinata you're about to have some special one on one time with y/n," Daichi said trying to cheer me up

"What do you mean," I asked confused

I always got alone time with Y/n since we were in class together. Any moment alone with Y/n was special to me.

"The upperclassmen have decided that next weekend you are going to invite y/n over to your house," Daichi said with a grin on his face "and you two are going to do some special activities together. That is going to be filmed by the hidden camera we set up in your room"

My heart started to speed up. I love Y/n but I hadn't thought about doing anything sexual with her. I assumed we would do that after we were married. If Daichi was telling it was okay then it had to be.

"No fair you are going to let them have sex" Noya complained

"No," Daichi said quickly "they will just give each other oral. Y/n's first time having sex will be with all of us. The video should be enough blackmail y/n."