Day two

Friday, March 18
831-0047 st.
Day two

I just remembered why the 13th was a special day, it was his birthday. I can't believe I didn't remember. We always used to throw the biggest party's for him and we would waist all of our allowances on buying him food and candy and we would see who could get him the shittiest gift. That one year, I forget what you got him but it was something so astoundingly dumb that we all had no use in spending our money. Did you remember his birthday this year? I'm sure you did, but I doubt you had time to do anything. Maybe a quick text to say hello but you seem like a very busy guy, keeping your business up and everything. Is that even what you do? I've sort of forgotten the details. I wonder if I should text him. I don't know if I'd get an answer, from anyone for that matter. In fact, I don't really know why I'm writing you these letters. Emailing would be much more efficient and you aren't gonna answer, I don't know if you would even if you were here. I looked out the window this morning. I don't know why I did, but I didn't see anything interesting. That's probably what interested me. Not a single person wandered the streets or sidewalks, it was completely silent. I wonder if I should go outside? What would I find there? I've really been craving pie recently, maybe I could go get some. The coffee shop only has pumpkin, but the convenience store down the way should probably have apple. I'm running low on cereal, too, so that gives me a good reason to leave. Ordering it online won't be of much use to me now. Sorry I don't have a whole lot to say today, I know me ranting about groceries isn't that interesting. I hope your doing alright.

-K.K.