Blockade Over Naboo

Chapter 3

                                                                  Blockade over Naboo

     When we arrived in Naboo space there was a blockade over the planet. Shooting down all ships that would reinforce the planet. They started shooting at us. "Sir, I don't know how much the ship can take. It's not fully repaired from our last space battle."   "What!" I said astonished. "I tried to tell you but you always ignored me." The pilot explained.  As the pilots dogged bullets from the trade federation I was coming up with a plan. "Where's the repairman?"   "Over here sir, what are your commands?" He wondered. "Go to the shield generator and fix the ray shield section. Get that thing up and running." I demanded. "Communications are down."   " Jam their censers."    "Jamming censors." They started to deploy Vulture droids. We were defenseless. They fired, dropped bombs, shot missiles with no end in sight.

     "Communications are back up" The repairman said. As my crew cheered with excitement and hope, I contacted an old friend from my part of the galaxy. "Sure, I'll send rein enforcements. I'm deploying them now. See you in the field."  My friend said. "Indeed you will." I replied turning off the hologram. "We just need to fend them off for a few more minutes." The crew focused so the blockade wouldn't get the upper hand.  We dogged missiles and bullets. We fired missiles and dropped bombs that hit command bridges. Their forces were weakening. They only had three battle ships remaining.  That's when they deployed the rest of the vulture droids, droid gunships, magnaguard ships, and assassin droid ships. The rein enforcements arrived. They surrendered. We took the blockade's chairman to the surface of the planet. We headed for the capital city of Naboo. Once when we got to the queen's palace they inspected us. We passed the inspection, but they still had a suspicious felling about us. As soon as we got to her room, they insisted to leave my guards out of the room. I told them to stay there. I walked in.

     "Your highness." I greeted. I showed her the Trade Federation blockade leaders. "Are these the punks that held my entire planet hostage?" She asked even though she knew because of their hats. "Yes" I replied. " You, you captured them?"  "Yes, Yes I did."   "Well, did you take out the entire blockade?"   "Yes"   "wow, would you like to be head of security?"   "Ma'am, that's my job." Plo-Koon interrupted. "Well, what did you do during this crisis? Hmm...Hmm. That's right, nothing while he destroyed the blockade without being pleaded for help. So ya, if he does accept the job then you go to Corusant and never come back again."   "Ma'am, master Jedi. I'll take the job but I could use some help."   "It's settled then, you are the head of security and the Jedi is your assistant." She decided.

     As the Queen and I walked out of the room together we started to talk. "Once again, thank you so much. I saw that your ship isn't fully repaired yet, so I was thinking that my men could help you out."She offered. "Thank you, I'll have to take you up on that offer." I replied. We continued to talk. "It's getting late. You can stay here if you wish."

     "Thank you so much for your offerings."

     "Not a problem. After all you saved my planet. The jedi's rein-enforcements wouldn't of been here for another three days if it wasn't for you." She gave me an unexpected hug and kiss on the cheek. She then escorted me to my room. It was nearly midnight. "Well if you need anything, just holler."

     "Indeed I will." I walked into my room and pulled out my pistol from the holister on my right hip and put it on the bed. Then I reached down to my boots and pulled out a few knives and put them on the bed as well. I walked in my closet just  for a little inspection. Nothing in here. (I thought to myself.) I walked out of the closet, shut the door , looked out the window to see the moon in the sky. I whispered a poem from my home planet, then went to sleep.