"Die!" The scream left her lungs as it took all of her strength to swing her leg before her, her foot aiming at the head. It was then (y/n) kicked the head to oblivion.

Zenitsu plunged his sword in Daki's moving body and slashed at her more to prevent her from moving.

Tanjiro could tell (y/n) was in blind rage for killing Inosuke but she had to think rationally right now. She could either save them all or she could die and leave it to Zenitsu who might accidentally wake up and also die.

Just as Gyutaro flung his arm back to attack the girl, (y/n) ran to him with her sword in hands.

Gyutaro squinted to see her eyes had tears streaming out of them. Obviously from her from her friend dying before them all. 'Looks like she's really serious of this job. Then again, I did end up killing her boyfriend.' Gyutaro shivered at the thought of facing a woman's rage but the deed was done. He scoffed at her attempt to go against him.

"What makes you so sure you can take me down, kid?" He threw his sickles at her, watching her get closer to the sickles.

Surprisingly the girl he doubted slid underneath the attack of the sickles, similar to a player would when approaching home base.

'Dear wind, help my feet to fly and kill this demon for killing my friends.' (y/n) prayed.

He growled, a sword impaling his throat, dragging out of his head neck and watched her spin again, slashing his neck that still clung on as a final blow.

As his head fell to the ground, he stared at her eyes that were no longer crying but were bloodshot and had veins popping from her temples.

"You crazy bitch. . . " He muttered, glancing behind her.

The faint of whistling sickles from behind her increased.

(y/n) knew Tanjiro would never disrespect a demon but in a blind fit of hatred to the demons killing Inosuke, tortured Tanjiro and were the blame to her entire family, she had no control of what she was doing.

(y/n) grbbed a hold of Gyutaro's arm and tossed it over her shoulder and spun around a few times.

'Sometimes even I can't tell what's the matter with her.' Tanjiro sighed.

(y/n) stopped and threw the body before the sickles, stabbing the demon's body with his own weapon.

(y/n) panted, glkancing at her sword she stabbed on the rooftop.

She frowned and nudged the body to the ground and so did Zenitsu. "Tanjiro, take a blood sample. I'll look for Inosuke. Zenitsu, find Uzai-san's wives."

Tanjiro did and crawled closer to the bodies, since his legs were severely damaged and Uzai-san had apparently inhaled poison and his wives had gone to find reinforcement.

(y/n) panted, glancing down at Inosuke who was bleeding out and possibly poisoned by the sickle. She shook her head, not wanting to get emotional and carried Inosuke on her shoulders. "If I can't protect my teamamtes, how will I protect Yohei. Speaking of Yohei, I hope Giyuu isn't depressing the boy." She muttered, sliding down the tiled roof and jumped next to Tanjiro and Nezuko.

Tanjiro took a closer look at his wound and frowned.

"That wasn't the kind of honorable death he was hoping on having." (y/n) frowned.

Nezuko hummed a few times and waved her hand around Inosuke and gasped as flames appeared out from her hands.

Inosuke gurgled and groaned, once the wounds had closed up and healed

(y/n)'s shivering hands reached to hold Inosuke's hand who grumbled, "Did I win?"

(y/n) let out a massive sob, hugging the boar head wearing boy. The last time he saw her cry was because of Ryogoku's death saving them all. This meant someone had died and he had fell asleep on the job.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" Inosuke yelled at the girl when he had realized the one soaked in blood was (y/n) - the blood belonging to the demon siblings, Inosuke and her own.

"You died on us, dumbass. Stop asking why I'm crying!" (Y/N) held the boar as Zenitsu let out a shriek once he woke up. "Heads!" H e screamed as the demon siblings were bickering.

(y/n) helped carried Inosuke who wriggled out of her grasp. "I can get up on my own." He frowned under his boar mask.

"Sure you can." She sighed, noticing Uzai-san's wives helped him up and another Hashira appeared too.

"Wow. He's late." (y/n) looked down at herself and could see the blood on herself, grinning to herself. 

'I don't feel stronger but now I know I can work just as hard  as everyone can.'

"(y/n), we're heading to the Butterfly Mansion!" Tanjiro waved to the girl as they were almost about to leave her.

"Let's go!" She smiled, seeing Yohei again.