He made small footsteps out of the bathroom, turning to pull out a white v-neck from his dresser. He was still nodding his head along to the music as he slid on the fabric.

“H—hey, Luke,” Michael coughed right before he was about to drop the towel. 

The younger boy let out a screech, jumping out of his skin as goosebumps rose. “You can’t do that to me,” he said as he held a hand to his beating heart, “turn around, let me put pants on.”

Michael rolled his eyes, but did as so. He held his left hand over his eyes, arching his back downwards as he stayed sat on the soft bed. “Ashton let me in, seems like a nice lad.”

“He’s cool,” Luke answered as he slid on a pair of light green briefs, “I told him to get me out of the shower at noon, I lose track of time in the shower.”

“Oh? What are you doing in there?” Michael peaked out from his hands, wiggling his eyebrows. 

“None of that!” Luke defended, buttoning his dark denim jeans. 

Michael laughed. He adjusted his body so he was leaning against the headboard, his feet stretched out, “you have a good taste in music, I think we should just get married now.”

“I’m so down for that,” he responded, jumping on the edge of his bed and crawling his way next to Michael. He sat adjacent, rolling over to grab his laptop and set it on his lap, “since you said you didn’t want to do anything, I figured we could watch Netflix until our eyes hurt.”

“Perfect.”

After the blinds were closed, the door locked, they got comfortable under the covers. The dark room being comforting to Luke as he lay with his head on Michael’s chest. Mike rubbed his thumb over the small bumps of Luke’s arm every now and then. 

He kissed Luke’s head, watching the small quirks he had instead of the screen in front of him. 

Luke tilted his head up, looking at Michael, who was looking back at him. Luke did something he knew he’d regret. 

He moved his leg over Michael, leaning down to attach their lips. 

“Oh,” Mike said, muffled, “you sure know how to make a move.”

Michael grabbed Luke’s thighs, turning him over so the blonde was now below him. Mike sat up once more, shutting the laptop and moving it to the messy bedside table. He leant back down, hovering over the wide-eyed boy. His shoulders locked as took Luke’s lower lip, pulling at it slightly. “What do you want, babe?”

“I kind of want you inside of me,” he whispered, his breath staggered as he started to realize that the man he’s been dreaming about is on top of him, their growing bulges against each other. 

“Oh,” Michael repeated, not 100% sure he was ready for that. “Only kind of?” He snickered, taking his hands and placing them under Luke’s tee shirt. 

The second he heard the twenty-eight year old let out a shy moan, was the second Michael decided he wanted this. 

His shaky hands undid the black belt of Luke, throwing it somewhere on the floor. Luke’s fingers played with the hem of Michael’s jacket, not understanding why it wasn’t off yet. He pulled at it, trying to get his message across. 

Michael was too busy leaving slobbering hickies on Luke’s stomach to notice the whining/moaning blonde pulling at his clothes.
“Mikey, I want this off.”

Michael sat up once more, just wanting to be inside of Luke already. He rolled his shoulders back, taking off his jean jacket. Luke drew shapes on Michael’s denim-covered thighs, looking up at him with batting eyelashes. The thirty-year old criss-crossed his arms, taking off the white Weazer teeshirt.