" That's why uncle and aunty is very grateful that jisoo raise her, didn't end up on negative environment" joohyun said.

" Yes, were here and seulgi tommorow is laundry day" jennie said and the girls get down first and leave them in the van dumbfounded.

" Unnie is just give them practice about chores you know it doesn't mean there top one here they can't do that" jennie said and they all agreed and sleep all in joohyuns room and binge watch till they sleep.

HOSPITAL

" come here stop pouting you will look like a duck soon if you dont rest that lips of yours" jisoo said and patted her side and lisa snuggle to her emediately.

" Don't do it again baby" jisoo said and lisa nod to her, and hugged her in her free hand.

" If you found hobby you like I will support you to it, that thing is dangerous specially it's just your first time" jisoo told her

" Sorry unnie it won't happen again I'm just so excited" lisa told her.

" Ok I know but still if you behave in a week I bail you in your consequences ok?" Jisoo said lisa is sorry but she needs to learn about it and jisoo teaching her values and stuff, cause no one will be.

" I love you unnie"
" I love you more baby"
" You love me than seulgi?'
" Of course"
" I know"
" Just don't tell her"

And they're both laughing, they talk about stuff and lisa shared what happen on the track, and about why they end up to be there, jisoo promised lisa when they where in korea she will let her learn proper driving and safety about it.

NEXT-DAY

" Lets devide chores " seulgi said it's early in the morning really early, since they need food to send to jisoo and lisa.

." Dubu and jongyeon can you start get the laundry, I will help you in that later, momo vaccum or wipe something like that" seulgi said and they do it cause seulgi and chaeyoung do the cooking since they don't know about it.

" Seul you cook for jisoo and lisa, I cook for the princesses" chaeyoung said.

" Say it again and you'll see what princess mean to jennie, hahaha" seulgi and  chaeyoung shrugged it.

" Lisa wants rice, sweet potato with it, think we still have pork and beef ok fish she likes this kind" seulgi said while she gets the ingredients.

" Hmmmm for them french toast, sausages is enough I think there on diet" chaeyoung said seulgi shakes her head she makes extra for everyone they still want heavy one, since jisoo spoiled them with food.

" Lets start I need to send this, the big baby is surely grumpy" seulgi said thinking that a monkey is walking up without her gadgets and chocomilk.

" You sure spoiling that kid ever since, even though you still didn't know she's your blood too" chaeyoung said, that's why they are so attached now.

" I know right, even she don't like me at first, she's so cold to me on our first meet" seulgi started washing all the ingredients, makes sure also  fruits for jisoo and lisa.

" Destiny" chaeyoung said she also starting, though she change the breakfast and one cause she herself like being full in the morning.