✨Roses POV✨

I was still at Michaels I was in shock. I couldn't believe my eyes I knew Amanda like the back if my hand well, I thought I did I never expected this from her. Michael loves her so much and she goes behind his back with her tennis coach? Amanda storms up to the stairs "That's it I'm done if he wants that divorce he can have it!" She walked into the closet and started packing her stuff she called Jimmy and Tracy to come and pack their stuff too. "Wait where are you going?" I question Amanda "I'm done. Michael is nothing but a miserable, alcoholic old man. And I can't I keep putting up with this anymore. Every man that looks at me or seems interested in me he has to scare off" i looked at her puzzled "He is your husband you can't be doing this shit to him that's not fair, taking his child away from him Amanda that's not fair and you know he's not going to like it" I try to reason with her but there is no trying.

I hear Trevors truck pull up and Michael walks up the stairs with Trevor into the bedroom where we are "Get out I want you gone now. I've had enough of you cheating on me with all these tennis coaches, yoga instructors and the kids school teachers" "I'm going and taking My daughter and son with me" she yells at him "He grabs her suitcase and throws it out the window causing her clothes to spill all over the front garden. "You are not taking my kids" "Fuck you Michael ever since we have been together you've done nothing for me" Michael laughs "Done nothing for you? I pulled you out that trailer park out of the strip club. You wanted sun I moved here for YOU. I was happy in North Yankton god I was happy before you cheated on me!" She yelled well shit "I should have stayed with that guy back in North Yankton" she snaps back wait she was wish a guy then? Me and Trevor are just stood there watching this all unfold he turns to me "Where was you last night?" He nudges me something caught my eye I wonder towards is it's a photo of Amanda and Brad.. is that a... baby? It's a boy he looks just like Brad.

Jimmy and Tracy wonder in the bedroom and say they are ready to go. "Hey Jimmy how old are you?" Amanda turns her head towards me and snatches the pick from me which them Michael snatches it off her "Don't answer her Jimmy" Amanda instructs him "He's 15, why?" Michael says looking at me. My face drops I pull out my phone and show Michael the scan photo and message written on the back of it. "So go and wait in the car with your sister" Michaels asks him.

✨Michaels POV✨

As I take in a deep breath I ask "Amanda who is Jimmy's dad?" "Michaels it's you! You are his father" she insists I can't believe this she lied to me all those years how did I not see it? God he looks so much like Brad too I guess you couldn't see it when he was born he started changing when he was 7 but I still didn't see it. I look at Rose and she has nothing but hurt in her eyes I know she wouldn't lie about anything to me. I give her a half smile. "Amanda I just want you out" I say softly walking out the bedroom door I leave the house get into my car, I drive I just drive I'm not sure where I'm going but I'm driving.

✨Trevors POV✨
I've never seen Mikey so hurt I want to RIP Amanda's head off her shoulders but that wouldn't fix anything I sigh and turn to Rose "Come on let's go" he nods in response and walks out as I'm about to leave I turn to Amanda "Did Brad know about his child?" She looks at me and nods "Get someone to fix that window before you leave I'll pay for it" she just nods again but she stops me "Thank you Trevor" I scoff "It's not for you it's for Mikey I don't think he will be back for a while it's the least I could do" and with that I leave Amanda packing her stuff.

I walk out to meet Rose in my truck. I see she's silently crying not looking at me "Hey come on it's ok" i place my arm around her to comfort her "No Trevor it's not okay she was my best friend and Brad was my husband they both lied to me for years" she explained "He lied to me too but he chose to do that and we can't change the past, look in the bright side he's not here to lie to us anymore" she scoffs "I suppose you're right" she gives me a half smile I hear her belly grumble "Hungry?" She nods "Let's go home you look like you need a shower and some fresh clothes, we order takeout" she smiles I start the engine then drive back to Wade.

✨Roses POV✨

We pulled outside of Wades cousins apartment and no one was in, I'm so thankful I need peace. I hop out the truck and walk in front of Trevor I unlock the apartment, walk into the bathroom i turn the radio on then get in the shower, warm water hits me I begin the to wash my body just then mine and Brads wedding song comes on the radio...

Your are listening to blonded Los Santos radio station 97.8fm next up is Curt Mayfield- So in love.
I instantly break down I fall to floor in the shower and just cry this song once made me the happiest women in the world but now it just makes me angry I feel my blood start to bubble I get out the shower and smash the radio while screaming "FUCK YOU BRAD I HATE YOU". Trevor knocks on the door "Food is here" he says through the crack of the door.

I walk out into the bedroom change into Debras pjs and get my food we eat and drink this is why Trevor is my best friend he always knows how to cheer me up. We actually end up falling asleep on the sofa.