First Killer

WORD COUNT: 1846

I wake up and see Reid's spot is gone but hear the bathroom door open. I quickly shut my eyes and I feel Spencer's eyes on me for about a minute. Once he thinks I'm asleep he turns around to go into his suitcase. I look over and see a towel wrapped around his waist. His back still was beaded with water droplets and the two back dimples making me yearn for so much more. As he was about to get changed I closed my eyes again in solidarity.

After he got done with getting dressed, he shook my shoulder. I open my eyes slowly and turn. He was adjusting his tie and says, "Get ready, day 2 usually gets crazy." I chuckle and think about yesterday. The unwanted groping and touching from that disgusting human being... I shake my thoughts and grab my work clothes from my bag. I walk into the bathroom and make sure the door is locked. I get undressed and turn the water to hot where my skin gets red. I never feel any other type of heat. I feel the hot water on my skin and feel refreshed.

I go to put the shampoo in and grab the tiny hotel bottle. I put it in my hair and scrub. I start to think about Spence. His back was perfectly arched and his back dimples made me think of oh so many things. He must be chiseled from the gods. I start to laugh at my minds comment. I put conditioner and wash my hair thoroughly. I turn off the water and put the hotels white towel around myself. I brush my hair and  pull out the weird hair-dryer for the hotel room.

"What the fuck-" I murmur to myself looking at the contraption. I set it down and clutch my towel to my body, i peel out the door and call for Dr.Reid

"Spencer! I need you, please, oh sir!" I say drastically. I hear him laugh, quite loudly . He walks in and looks at my dilemma. His eyes take over my almost figure and land right on my cleavage, if i wasn't watching him, i wouldn't have even saw it. He drops his gaze and plays with the hair dryer for a second and it comes on immediately. I gasp dramatically for effect and he rolls his eyes playfully. He walks away again gathering his things for when we go to the police station.

I turn it on and start to dry my hair, I brush it and turn off the dryer. I put on my clothes for the day, simple, black slacks and a strawberry colored sweater, of course, with my converse. I style my curtain bangs with my ponytail and put some cherry chapstick on. I didn't want to put on much makeup on due to yesterday still having me in a rut. I feel bile come up my throat at the thought of it. It truly disgusts me.

I walk out and Spencer is waiting with files in hand and his cross body satchel. He had a little smile and I see that his hair is getting a bit longer, shaggy in his eyes."You look nice." I say and he looks over at me. "Your uh hair it looks good long." He smiles and i think blushes? We walk down the hallway and down the stairs. The winter air hits us both and i'm already shivering.

"Are you cold?" He asks me and i nod. my teeth chattering. "Here." He hands me his second layer jacket, a tan leather jacket.

"Thanks." I blush, putting it on while getting in the car.

Once in the car, we both buckle in. I then get a call from Hotch. "Its Hotch." I informed him before I picked up the phone. Spencer nods as he puts the keys into the ignition. "Hey Hotch," I say and he cuts me off.

"There has been another death, head over to the site now. This time it was the wife and her two daughters. Garcia has sent you the destination." He says and ends the call.

"There's been another death." I say and look over at Spencer. I open my phone and get on the gps. "The unsub has developed more rage. He went and killed the wife and children."

I look over at Spencer and it hits both of us at the same time; he was going to kill his family. I hand Spence my phone and grab his. I dial Garcia.

"Hello Dr.Handsome,did you and intern finally do it?" She asked, I was surprised and look toward Spencer he adjusted his glasses and I speak,