"Kuroo? Why are you calling." You were surprised, that was for sure.

"I told you we would keep in touch." He chuckled.

"Yeah, right. I guess, I was just surprised to see your ID, after being ignored for so long." You laughed.

"You just arrived home from practice, huh?" You asked, checking the time.

"Yeah, I was about to take a shower, but I wanted to check on you first."

"Oh, well. Then let's talk later."

After saying your goodbyes, you hung up.

"Why is he still calling you." Oikawa asked from behind, sitting on your bed.

You turned to him.

"Why are you still here? We're done talking."

You turned back around.

"He never called you, so why now after the training camp?"

"That's none of your business, Oikawa. Don't you have things to do?"

"So you're just forgiving him? Because he was a good fuck at-"

"Language." You interrupted him.

"And what about the things I said the other day?"

"I already told you that I can't see why you're getting jealous or feeling betrayed. Stop acting like a boyfriend when you're not."

"What's up with you? You're being mean since training camp. That Kuroo sure isn't leaving your mind once." He crossed his arms.

"That's because I still-" you cut yourself off.

You wanted to say it, so why couldn't you?

What was holding you back from saying you were still in love with Kuroo?

"You still what, (Y/N)-chan?" His voice was serious.

"I still see them as my friends, so I'm still keeping in touch."

You thought you were still in love with him, but were you really when you couldn't say it out loud anymore?

It was kind of confusing to you.

"So just friends you say? Were you also just friends during training camp?"

"It's complicated." You said, wanting to escape the situation.

"I have a question to clear my mind,
(Y/N)-chan."

You turned around to face him, seeing how serious this was getting.

"What exactly am I to you? We're not dating, but we're also not just siblings. We both should know that by now." He chuckled.

"We kissed and also had sex, so what exactly do you see me as?" He asked.

You stayed silent for a little.

'Why is he asking now?'

"It's complicated." You said again.

"I- I just don't want to hold onto something, that's gonna break my heart in the end, you know?" His voice sounded so fragile, that you just wanted to hug him at this very moment.

He stood up, eyes not leaving you.

"My feelings towards you are very clear, and I'd like you to make up your mind as well, so we can talk about this." He slowly walked out of the room.

You watched him close the door and couldn't tear your eyes off it after he left already.

The room suddenly felt colder after him leaving.

A few minutes later you saw Kuroo calling you again, but you were no longer in the mood to talk.

The next day was weird.

Oikawa and you barely talked.

It wasn't like he was ignoring you, but he was kind of avoiding you.

Perhaps he was leaving you alone, so you could think about what he said to you, without feeling pressured.

After practice, Hamaguchi and you decided to grab a drink together at a café near school.

"Sorry that you had to wait." You told her as you sat down by the window seats.

"(L/N), you and Oikawa-san, did you fight?" She asked.

"No, what made you think that?" You took a slurp of your drink.

"I noticed that you weren't talking like you usually do. But maybe I'm just overthinking the whole situation." She said.

"I guess the prank just caught him off guard yesterday." You smiled.

"I'm sorry, if I caused you any trouble because of that." She looked down.

"No, not at all. Stop apologizing because of everything. You're fine."

"I even feel like I'm disrespecting you by just calling you (L/N)."

You giggled at her cuteness.

"You can call me (L/N)-san, if it makes you feel better."

You talked for a little more and then said your goodbyes.

Arriving at home, you went into your room to finally wear something comfortable.

You went into the kitchen, seeing Oikawa was sitting at the table and eating ramen.

He looked up at you, but quickly looked away again.

Shaking your head, you boiled water and took out a little plastic pack of ramen.

"You could have called me to eat with you." You said.

"I simply didn't want to." He replied and sipped the last bit of his ramen.

You raised both your eyebrows, watching him leave the kitchen.

And so the rest of the week went by.

Oikawa avoiding you, Kuroo trying to call you and Hamaguchi and you grabbing drinks after school.
_________
[A/N]: What time is it, where you live, when I update?