4. "Blue?"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Another party? Really Stark?" I whined as Tony made his coffee.

"Oh, come on. You love them." Tony grinned at me. At least I had a couple of days to mentally prepare myself for the upcoming one.
"Especially these ones where you have to get dressed up."

"I do find them very enjoyable." Thor replied, pop tart in hand.
"You mortals are so funny when you're drunk."

"I don't think I've ever seen Y/N drunk. She has a crazy tolerance for alcohol." A familiar voice spoke and I turned to look at the newcomers.

"Sam, Bucky, hey. How did your mission go?" I asked, going over to them both. They had been away for a couple of weeks and to say that I had missed them was an understatement. They were like my brothers and although they could be a little too overprotective at times, they were great.

"It went exactly as planned, kiddo." Sam smiled at me and Tony snorted.
"What?"

"Blue is the oldest person in this room, except Point Break. Maybe?" Tony looked between the two of us.

"No, I'm older." Thor nodded and I glared at Tony.

"What are they talking about?" Bucky asked, looking at me.

"Blue has been keeping secrets from us." Tony mumbled, sipping his coffee.

"Blue?" Sam questioned.

"That's Icicle's new nickname. You should have seen it-"

"Shut it." I warned, but he only smirked in response.
"Tony, I'm serious."

"Stark, maybe you should heed her warning." Thor mumbled, looking down at my hand, which contained a particularly sharp shard of ice.

"No, I want to know what he's talking about. What did you lie about, Y/N?" Bucky asked.

"Her age, where she's from, her powers, basically everything. I'd be surprised if her name was even Y/N." I moved towards Tony, but Thor stepped in front me, stopping me.

"My lady, you need to calm down." Thor spoke calmly, before turning his head.
"Brother, a little help?"

"What's going on?" Loki asked, looking interested.

"I pissed Blue Icicle off and now she wants to kill me." Tony muttered from behind Thor.

"I'm not going to kill you, not completely." I muttered angrily.

"Thor, move out of the way. This is going to be entertaining." Loki smirked.

"Y/N, come on." Bucky put his hand on my wrist, pulling me back. I struggled against his hold, before freeing myself.
"Tell us the truth."

"You want the truth?" Tony asked and I turned my head to tell him to shut up when he threw a glass of cold water over me. I squeezed my eyes shut, my whole body tensing up.

"I advise you get that moron out of here, before she kills him." Loki practically growled, coming over to my side. I didn't have to look to know that my skin had turned Jotun blue. Thor dragged Tony away, despite his protests.

"Y/N?" Sam asked, looking at me with wide eyes.
"What the..."

"You wanted the truth?" I asked.
"I'm a frost giant from Jotunheim, a planet of icy monsters. My father is General Kiff of the Jotun army and my mother is unknown, but it doesn't matter because they abandoned me and left me to die. I was taken from Jotunheim from a young age and raised in Asgard. And yes, my real name is Y/N and I'm over 1000 years old. Happy?" Neither of them said anything, before Bucky stepped forward and hugged me tightly. I panicked slightly, worried I was going to hurt him, especially considering I was in my Jotun form. In my human form, I rarely burnt people if they touched me, but in my Jotun form, my skin was ice cold and dangerous.

"I don't care where you're from or what you look like. You're still my little sister." Bucky muttered.
"You were the only person who didn't hate me, besides Steve, when I first got here."

"I've seen monsters, kiddo. You're far becoming anything like a monster." Sam spoke as Bucky let go of me and I gave him a small smile. One look at my hands told me that my skin had returned to normal and I let out a breath.

"I told you so." Loki spoke.
"Mortals are a lot more accepting than Asgardians."

"Aren't you the dude that tried to take over New York a few years ago?" Sam asked him.

"Yes, that was me." Loki muttered.

"He's here to keep himself out of trouble." I explained.

"Yeah, I can tell. Especially when he started encouraging you to stab Tony." Sam nodded.
"He was doing a great job at keeping out of trouble."

"I should have stabbed Thor to get him out of your way." Loki mumbled and Bucky looked slightly scared.
"It's not like it would have killed him. He's survived a lot worse than a stab wound. The first time I stabbed him we were 8 and I used magic to turn myself into a snake, because I know that he loves snakes, then when he picked me up, I changed back and stabbed him."

"And you stabbed him at his 100th birthday gala, remember?" I asked, grinning.

"I stabbed him twice at that gala and he was too stubborn to leave, so when he collapsed at the end-" We both laughed, ignoring the concerned looks from my friends.