➽ 𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

AOBA JOHSAI HIGH(SEIJOH)

➳ Jokes a whole lot with the team, especially with Hanamaki and Matsukawa.

➳ You are Iwaizumi's closest friend, second to Oikawa, hence you joined the volleyball team as a manager to support him, but ended up being the caretaker of the team.

➳ Oikawa once tried to hit on you, only to be punched harshly by Iwaizumi.

➳ Practically the brains of the team, since Oikawa tends to not use his brain most of the time and creates chaos within practices/matches.

➳ Ensures that their injuries are tended immediately no matter the circumstances. Especially Oikawa as he had a bad knee, and you would often tell Iwaizaumi and Hanamaki to hold him down while you rub his bad knee.

➳ Often would tease Kunimi for being slow, but would always end up smiling at him, getting the poor boy all flustered and causing him to try harder.

➳ Bento boxes for lunch if you don't feel tired.

➳ Walk home? No such thing as walking home. Either Hanamaki, Oikawa or Matsukawa would be carrying you over their shoulder and running away from Iwaizumi who would be yelling at them to put you down or you might hurl.

➳ PSP gaming in the club room, occasionally teases Oikawa about having a pink PSP.

➳ GOSSIP BUDDIES WITH OIKAWA AND HANAMKI.

➳ Would beat the crap out of anybody together with Iwaizumi if anybody talked shit about the team.

➳ Encouraged Kindaichi about his blocking, poor boy gets all flustered when you are near him.

➳ Scolds Yahaba from time to time for trying to hit on girls by rolling volleyballs at them.

➳ Kyotani listens to you well.

➳ Once had a sleepover at your house and you swore to never have again due to how they ended up playing fighting in the living room and broke quite a number of things.

➳ All in all, they are your precious boys and you wouldn't trade them for the world.

➳ 10/10 of the time you want to strangle Oikawa, but Iwaizumi wouldn't let you.

SHIRATORIZAWA ACADEMY

➳ Occasionally got yelled at by the coach, only to have yourself yelling back and threatened him to throw him up against a lamp post where he wouldn't be able to get down from.

➳ Like an older sister to the first and second years, often encouraging them that they are doing well and not to be bothered by what the coach says.

➳ At first nobody dared to talk to you too much due to how you are the granddaughter of their coach(which is why you are very daring in threatening him).