➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

Start from the beginning

"When are you going to confess to her, Suga?" Asahi asked and Sugawara's face flushed red then as Daichi stood next to Asahi as the duo had arrived to meet up with Sugawara before they attend practice.

"E-Eh?! I don't think I should," Sugawara spoke out with his head hung low and Daichi let out a sigh as he and Asahi smacked Sugawara harshly on the back then.

"Go and confess already! Man up! Even Coach Ukai agrees..." Daichi pointed out and Sugawara's lips were pressed into a fine thin line then.

"Can you imagine letting her date someone else?" Daichi asked, and that was when Sugawara realised how he didn't want [name] to be dating someone else other than himself.

"Fine! Fine! I'll confess tomorrow!" Sugawara snapped, yet, his lips curled up into a smile then as he was finally going to confess the feelings he harboured for [name] all these years.

.
.

He was one of the rare ones,
so effortlessly himself,and she loved him for it.

She watched as he continued to have on a wide smile on his face, despite all that has happened. Despite not being able to play as often as he used to on the court, but he continued to preserve on.

She always watches him, noticing how he had on that bright smile as always. But from time to time she wishes he wouldn't always put up a strong front, letting her have some sort of an opportunity to be able to comfort him then.

Her lips parted as she watched him set the ball, how he always had on that smile that she always love throughout those years of knowing him. Although she was affected by how things were, she continued to support him countless times.

Her feelings for him, she thought she could keep it buried. But as time goes by as she spends more and more time with him, it ended up spilling out from the hole she had dug.

There were days she would feel her heart ached when someone of another year or class spoke to him, confessing their love for him. But then it soon turned into her heart pounding hard against her chest then when he rejects them and came over to find her.

Speaking to her with that blinding smile she had always loved then.

"[name]!" and [name] flinched as Sugawara ran over, blocking the ball that was coming her way. He looked deep into her eyes, only to notice how she was in a state of shock, which he laughed at as he ruffled her hair.

"What are you thinking about? You were so deep in thought," he pointed out and watched as she shook her head vigorously then as she ushered him to head back to training.

Whereas, Coach Ukai could only shake his head a little at what was going on then, turning to look at Kiyoko, mumbling some words to her which Kiyoko nodded her head at.

"[name]! Could you help us refill the bottles?" Daichi called out and [name] snapped out of her thoughts then, not realizing how she had placed her hand onto her head, where Sugawara had ruffled her on earlier.

"H-Hai!" she called out as she ran to gather the bottles and eventually left the gymnasium. Her cheeks flushed red then as she recalled how close Sugawara was to her as she started to refill the bottles.

"[name]... You should tell him about your feelings," and [name] tensed up as she turned to look at Kiyoko who had arrived together with Yachi, who was giving her a determined look then.

"E-Eh? But... I doubt he would like me back, have you seen all those girls who confessed to him?" she asked as she lowered her head.

"No way! They are nothing compared to you, [name]-senpai!" Yachi tried her best to encourage her senior, and [name] could only laugh awkwardly then as Kiyoko nodded her head in response and soon placed a hand onto [name]'s shoulder.

"You will never know unless you try, [name]," Kiyoko spoke out and [name] let out a sigh then as she looked at her friends, whom she knew all too well, wouldn't leave her alone then.

"Fine... I'll do it tomorrow," she whispered out.

They looked at one another
Only to see the rest of their livesIn front of their eyes

It was awkward for him as he sat alone on his desk while he waited for [name] to arrive at the classroom. It was way after class then, and he had told her to come to find him in the classroom after she was done helping the teacher out.

He fiddled with his fingers, getting all nervous and jittery.

But little did he know that [name] was getting all nervous as well. The entire day had been nothing but an awkward tension between the duo, for they didn't speak much to one another.

They would often avoid looking at one another as they could feel their heart pounding hard against their chest then. But the moment Sugawara asked her to meet him at the classroom once she was done, she could feel herself getting all nervous.

"It's now or never," she whispered to herself as she slid the classroom door opened and closed the moment she entered the room. Her eyes laid upon Sugawara who was sitting on his desk, looking nervous then as she stood before him.

"I have something to tell you," the duo spoke out at the same time and Sugawara motioned for her to speak what's on her mind first, which she shook her head and he could only chuckle nervously.

"Let's say it together?" he asked, and she nodded her head. They did a mental countdown, and boy, was their telepathy on point as their lips parted at the same time.

"I'm in love with you," they spoke out at the same time and their eyes could only widen then at what was heard. They stared at one another in shock, unable to comprehend what has happened.

"Did they just confess at the same time?!" Tanaka asked as he looked at Daichi and the rest of the team. Whereas Tsuki didn't bother to squat down and hide as he watched through the window.

"Kya, [name]-senpai confessed, finally!" Yachi pointed out to Hinata who was smiling widely, and then she turned to look at Kiyoko who had on a gentle smile on her face.

"Finally," the team whispered out.

"S-Since when?" Sugawara asked, and [name] swallowed the lump in her throat then as she fiddled with her fingers, and soon her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile.

"Since first-year..." she whispered out and her eyes widened as he pulled her in for a tight hug. With her standing in between his legs as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder and soon planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm glad... I love you so much, all these feelings I tried to hide is becoming too much. I had to let you know," he whispered out as he looked at her, and noticed how she was laughing.

"I'm glad too, I love you," she whispered out as their lips met with one another.

Even if the sky was full of stars,
They would be staring at one another.

-----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝