ch15. His Amaryllis

Start from the beginning

"He has a very huge mouth!" He told me. And I agreed. "Of course he does. Now, where are we going?" I asked him. "To my father Island." He smirked and I looked at him confused. "It's something my mother told me about when you forgave her. She told me about the Island and I think it's fine." He explained.

When we reached the Island, I was exhausted. We ended sleeping. The next morning, we had breakfast in bed then he told me we would be swimming today.

I got my swimming suit and went out to the ocean. "Where are you going?" Ashton asked and I pointed to the ocean. "Yes, we will be swimming but right now you will get sunburned." He said and I pouted. "Fine, let's go to the swimming pool." He said and dragged me to the swimming pool in the Villa. It was half-open half inside.

I jumped in and was surprised by the cold water. "Oh my god, It's cold," I said going out. Ashton was laughing at me. "I'll increase the temperature." He informed me.

After a couple of hours of swimming, I was super tired so I laid on the couch and drifted to sleep next thing I know was me being lifted. "What?" I asked sleepily. "Let's get you to bed." He whispered. "No, I want to swim in the ocean," I said tired and he laughed. "It's night time." He said and that made me awake.

I jumped from his hold and looked outside. "Did I sleep all day?" I asked myself and he laughed. "You did." He nodded.

I pouted looking at my belly. "Because of you!" I pointed at my baby. "It's not all his fault." He pointed out. "It's ours too." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him. "His???" I asked him.

"Well, I don't know... maybe her." He grinned thinking. "Hmmm... well, I think it's a boy," I said and went to bed, as soon as I put my head on the pillow I passed out.

The next morning, I wake up because of some noises. "Ashton?" I called. I went to the living room and saw Natalie.

"I came because I had to give you your medicine!" She yelled. "Medicine! I f*** stopped taking those because of her. Now you want to ruin it for me." He yelled back. "You stopped your medicine?" She asked shocked.

I was also surprised, I knew we were trying to stop him from taking medication but I thought he was still taking a pill every week.

"Get out Natalie!" He told her. "This is my father's house you can't kick me out!" She yelled. "Where is Derek?" He asked her and she looked away. "Natalie!" He called frustrated.

"He is going to divorce me! Because of you two, because of your lovely wife. He is taking Nick away from me!" She cried out. I was shocked, Derek would never do that.

"He can't do that!" Ashton said as he hugged her. She cried in his chest until she looked at him desperately. "Please help me... I am pregnant and I don't want him to know... he would take my baby too." She said crying harder. "Zack is almost three, we were trying so hard to bring him a brother but we couldn't. Now, I am so freaked out he might take my baby Ashton, please." She pleaded.

"I'll talk to him, don't worry." He said assuring her. I went back to bed and called Derek.

"Hey what's up, newlywed." He teased me. "Are you getting divorced?" I asked him and heard only silence. "Why?" I asked him and he sighed. "Dila, we can't anymore-"

"What about Zack, what has changed?" I asked. "I'll have a full custody-"

"You will separate a mother from her child?" I asked again. "Dila, understand me." He whispered. "I am trying to... you are going to take her only child," I stated. "Why!" I demanded answers.

"Natalie has changed a lot. After Zack was born she could not get pregnant and she was so upset because we promised to have a very big family and she changed."