episode twenty two: graduation on deck

chapter eleven: goodbye seven seas high

"gain way london tipton coming through" london and her suitcases roll over my dad's foot "ow!" dad yelped in pain

"gain way london tipton coming through" london and her suitcases roll over my dad's foot "ow!" dad yelped in pain. i winced as if i was in pain to. "wow bumpy seas" my fitzy friend commented, hopping down from the top of her luggage. "london!" i called out. london looks over to me, opens her arms "sammy!!!" we squeeze each other in a hug.

"sammy!" the boys run to me and hug me. no! butterflies, go away. "oh its sea breeze" Dad responds to carey, still shaking. "probably shouldn't have left your pants in the dryer for so long" carey said as they look at dad's shorts. "sammy, you remember us, right? 3 months away from the coolest twins ever" cody asked "yes. 3 months away but i will always remember that you're cody and he's zack" i said pointing to each of them "also known as the man of your dreams" zack said, flirting. cute. "are you suddenly dylan o'brien or jensen ackles?" i asked laughing. "oh they're hot" london said.

******

"so sammy, i did ask you to dance with me. will you?" zack asked nervously "yes" i reply, smiling at him. he grabbed my hand and we started slow dancing. 

******

"i had really nice time. bit sad that it's over though" i say to zack. "we could always go out again. or better than that... go out? like be a couple?" zack says sounding nervous. "you want me to be your girlfriend?" i ask with a smile."will please be my girlfriend?" zack asks. i smile. i give him a kiss on the cheek. "yes. i will" i tell him. "awesome! well i'll see you tomorrow... girlfriend" he says. a sweet kiss is placed on my lips softly.

******

"this guy might mess up my 6 month plan to win bailey. this is month 1 so we have to get to at least hand holding" cody says smiling at the thought of him and bailey holding hands. "cody, zack and i have only started dating 3 weeks ago and we have already held hands, hugged, kissed on the lips a few times and kissed on the cheek a lot. also we actually talk to each other" i say as i sat next to zack. "that's more than you've ever done with a girl" zack tells his brother, arm on the back of my chair. "besides, while you're working on your 6 month plan to win bailey, this guy is working it" i explained to cody.

******

"maddie!!" i squeal. we hugged with the biggest smile. "it's so good to see you" maddie says. we pull away and we just look at each other. "so good to see you too. how you been?" i asked her as i grabbed her bag. she grabbed the other one and we walked down the stairs onto the sky deck. "i've been good. weird without you or london. what's going on?" she asked, pointing at the arguing group with her other hand. "arguing about who was going to hang out with you first" i answer